Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorsandydevnix
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2014 edited

Miami, a good way to plan your vacation without overlooking any detail. Everything you need to know , a city full of beaches, holidays, humorous and places that will surprise you. It is looking to rent a car at Miami Airport with favorable conditions? Miami is much beautiful city for tourism. To rent a car in Miami is the best option to travel there <a href="http://www.carsrentalmiamiairport.com/">Recommendation for car rental service in Miami Airport</a>.then you will find all our great deals on car rentals in Miami Airport , with an extensive fleet of vehicles to suit any requirement. So, don't wait any more only to see our unbeatable CONDITIONS OF RENTAL , where you will find out why we guarantee to be the cheapest in the market.
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2014

Fuck yeah, I was wondering how I was going to deal with renting a car in Miami. I was pretty sure I would have to get a rickshaw or something. Seriously, this must be the only car rental place in Miami.

Life Saver.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

we should change our name to miami fixed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

sandydevnix: Do they rent cars that have large enough trunks to fit your cold, mutilated, and lifeless body in or are they all hatchbacks?We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    I hear minivans are good for body transport.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthortone
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2014

sandydevnix:To rent a car in Miami is the best option to travel there.

So how does one get to Miami in the first place to rent the car, which is the best option, to travel there?We are the small axe.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2014 edited

Now now mods, do your job, tis spam after allsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Hey man, sometimes these threads turn to gold! I banned the OP, anyway. If the thread sinks much more I'll delete it.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D