Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2014

where to get? which is best? it's still cold. i need coffee on board.
    • CommentAuthorspokenword

it's a trap.

find a travel mug that just fits in a downtube bottle cage. I've never had a cup holder that's A) actually held up well to holding a full cup of coffee, B) not spilling coffee all over me and/or bike, C) actually been any easier or less clumsy than having the coffee on the downtube cage. The last cup holder that I got (as a present) was a Soma Morning Rush (http://www.somafab.com/archives/product/morning-rush-coffee-holder) and it was ok, but had most of the above flaws.

or better. Drink coffee before you go. Use gloves and a face mask to keep your hands warm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop

word, 'word.
    thanks!
    Get this - Mountain One Hand 16oz Vacuum Mug Stainless

Costs $30 retail. I got mine through QBP. TheClymb also has them from time to time. Fits in a bottle cage. Keeps coffee piping hot. Seriously, can't say enough good things about this.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorchazter
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2017

I have an OXO Good Grips travel mug.It keeps my coffee hot for hours
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2017

A+ thread revival!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)