Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2014

It's nice out, we miss you all and we have several things to celebrate! (in no particular order)

1- It is Alex's birthday! He is almost 30 so party with him before he starts buying crocs unironically
    2- On Saturday, Alex and Graham are leaving to go on a canoe trip for 6 weeks. Come give them 6 weeks worth of love and/or hate
    3- We have a new roommate! we would like to warm the house for him
    4 -It's not freezing outside! sick!

IF it is' nice out, we will BBQ. If it's not nice out we will still hang out and have funMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    Oh hell yes.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

While it isn't Paul's going away party, he too will be leaving soon and THIS MAY BE YOUR LAST CHANCE TO PANTS HIM
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

can't wait to pewp pawl's pants.
    Oh. Uhm. What time?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2014

Dang, Davis is having a party at tinyhaus tonight too. Not sure which one to go to?"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    that's just a decoy party for the cops. send any trustworthy partyfolk to the kells.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

decoyyyyyyyy
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

sedition, any time after like 8?Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

(the answer is party thyme)
    This is what Graham and Alex will be doing for 740 miles

someone buy them a lazerpod so they can light up the treez.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

don't worry, we're gonna light up the treez alright
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

know what i'm sayin
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

bro
    rock dathe:know what i'm sayin

rock dathe:Dude

surprisefries:i know
    All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

SEDITION
    REMIND ONE OF US THAT WE HAVE A PRESENT FOR YOU that has been hanging out at our house since Secret Satan
    i think paul got it for youMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    YEAH DUDEYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    !All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I just woke up from pre-work nap (Yeah, I'm working tonight). Will try to swing by before work, but it's going to be *real* short.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.