Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorEvan35
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2014

I'm just looking for a riding buddy to join me on some rides during the day and at night. I'm pretty flexible as far as time goes cause I'm off on summer. Happy Riding!
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2014

define casual
    rock dathe:define casual

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorEvan35
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2014 edited

<blockquote><cite> rock dathe:</cite>define casual</blockquote> I mean like not trying to train for anything and not doing really crazy stuff. Just like medium-fast paced rides on the road.
    • CommentAuthorbofichen
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2015

Properties are initialized when the script is first run, and are updated each time a script completes. Example 1(a) shows a script that increments its counter every time it is run. Handlers (which either respond to an Apple Event message or are analogous to subroutines in other languages) use one of two methods of specifying parameters: positional and keyword. http://www.lygrand.com