Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2014 edited

Flyer by Mike McDuffee
    We are throwing a polo alley cat race as a fundraiser prior to our annual Commonwealth Cup tournament in October. Saturday, Sept. 6th, Copley Plaza is the start. Study up on your Boston Bike Polo history and have some fun. . Bike polo gear ratios optional.
    After party: The finish line
    Sponsors:
    - Bern.
    - PBR.
    - Banjo Brothers.
    - #NF420

Any questions, comments concerns, contact Addison or me

http://forum.bostonbikepolo.net/
    https://www.facebook.com/bostonbikepolo
    OMG. Alley cat with polo gearing. Love it.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2014

Polo gearing probably not preferred, but slapping a mallet tied to your top tube with some old inner tubes or a wheel cover on a wheel will earn you some cred.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2014

This is only a few weeks away. Just remember, we haven't always played polo at the current location.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2014

This is tomorrow, rain or shine. I believe Superb donated some swag
    •  
      CommentAuthorskulllfist
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2014

What are the prizes/is this an actual alleycat or do you have to play bike polo?godspeed on the devils thunder
    • CommentAuthortheboy
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2014

Prizes for winners (Male and Female), some schwag for top 6, and DFL.

you do NOT have to play polo, its an alley cat. You definitely don't want to ride a polo bike.