Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Ok, there are number of us on BFG who play pool, or have some history with it.

Alex.
    Joe.
    Tyler.
    Zak.
    Me.
    Others?
    I think Tom Estrada plays/played? Maybe get him in on it, too.

We need to get together for a billiard night sometime. John, the guy who owns Flat Top Johnny's is an avid cyclists and long time supporter the bike scene in Boston. Hence, where to go seems pretty obvi.

There are plenty of others who I am sure play casually, or would just like to watch, drink, and heckle. Want to learn to play? That is even a better reason to come!

Who's down?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorMJ
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2014

Definitely!
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

I'm down. Not really good but drinking and heckling sounds fun too.
    I like pool!!!Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthorJimi

I could be interested on occasion. love playing pool, and drinking.Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    • CommentAuthorryan t

What skill level are we talking about? Are you guys no strangers to running the table?... or like me who just knows how to sink a ball as long as it's nothing too tricky.
    I owned a regulation table for a few years. My main game is actually three-cushion billiards (5x10 table, 3 balls, no pockets. Makes pool look like child's play). As with anything, there will be a variety of skill levels. That, however, is no reason not to come!

Flat Top's is quite busy on Fri/Sat nights. I'm think those days are a BAD idea to go. I'd suggest a Wed/Thur night. Perhaps do that instead of 30-rack some week? Thoughts?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2014

Weds at flattops is free pool night. That being said, it gets busy after 8ish and you may have to wait. But thats happened other nights as well I vote to try a weds at 7pm
    i believe thursday is also when Breadrunner has their 'staff meetings' there and they tend to run at least some of the tables.
    Im out of town for the next four weeks pretty much so have fun without me, i'll join in when I'm back.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2014

I'm in.

If only to watch Vince Sedition cockwalk to Werewolves of London.

We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Ok, sounds like Wed night it is. Want to shoot for next week? 9/3?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2014

Yea dude 7??