Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorskulllfist
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2014

http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/rnr/4651093904.htmlgodspeed on the devils thunder
    •  
      CommentAuthorskulllfist

" to the streets of cambridge to inflict some justice "godspeed on the devils thunder
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Good looks, skullfist. Shared on social media.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorskulllfist

Seriously, cambridge is bad enough evengodspeed on the devils thunder
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I called Cambridge PD and gave them the heads up. It won't do any good because there's no identifying info in the post, but they said they'd pass the heads up out to the units.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorskulllfist

Wurdddd. Goodlooks mr freshgodspeed on the devils thunder
    Did this guy's family member get killed by a biker? Did he get killed by a liberal? what?Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorskulllfist

He's prolly just some jerkoff idiot who gets off on making ppl mad by writing offensive things on craigslist so theyll entertain him with angry emails knowing its annonymous and they cant get him. Or he is a lunatic asshole type that talks shit to cyclists bcuz hes "mad bro"godspeed on the devils thunder
    •  
      CommentAuthorskulllfist

Either way i dont want to hear anyone got hurt out thurrrgodspeed on the devils thunder
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2014

What did this say?"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

"I admit, I'm drunk. I lost a family member today. This is what I want. Do something good for America today, Run over a bicyclist, preferably an American hating liberal on a bicycle. If they're black even better. I'm done with all these assholes who think they deserve more than the rest of us.
    Don't like police?,, burn and loot. I'm on a bike , no red lights for me. I don't like common sense
    vote against America.
    I fucking hate them all. The booze didn't work so,, to the streets of Camb. to inflict some justice."We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

WOW COOLMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2014

BigRing?::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    Wow, I'd forgotten about ^that whole thing.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D