Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

So, there's been a lot of it over the last two weeks. I've caught a lot of it popping up between 2am-5am. That stuff the rest of ya'll may not have ever seen because I caught it/deleted it/banned member so quickly (and it was so late at night). I'm sure the rest of y'all have caught stuff I haven't seen, too. Anyway, I just banned another account and deleted some of the posts.

MODS: If you were not aware this was going on, please be extra vigilant for awhile.

EVERYONE ELSE: Please bear with us if we don't catch this stuff right away. We are trying our best!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    shut it all down. can't deal.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2014

I heard there's an alternate boston bikes forum we could useascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2014

Fuck this. Spambot for mod.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    to zev's forum!somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    tristan:I heard there's an alternate boston bikes forum we could use

lolol

I've caught 2 or 3 recently too, although I reserve the right to not delete spam comments if someone replies to them in a way that makes me laugh.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    ^ Totally.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I still like the one that was quoting Craig from a couple years back. Maybe craig is actually a spambot sent from the future.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorJimi
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2014

I think we're gettin spammed again... by one emonclervest..Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    on itDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    I prefer to think of them as Coven Smelter though.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    How ironic this thread got bumped by spammers. I'm in the process of deleting the >80 spam comments but I'm at work and the forum is so slow it may take me all day.

ETA over 100 spams but at least the forum is working fasterDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2017

Sooooo muuuuuch spaaaaaam. Thanks for handling, Mr. Fries!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    by my count (may be slightly low even)

316 comments from 17 bot accounts. Average comments/bot: 18.6, median 17, range 1-52. nerdalertDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2017

bostonspam.us"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    not agaaainnnnnDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    seanile mick:shut it all down. can't deal.
    somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    neverrrrrrrr

and not just because i don't have the power to do itDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D