Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2014

hi all,

i'm taking a class with the possibility of building an online product at the end. one of the requirements is reaching out to various b-holes to find out your "needs".

if you like bikes, would you mind filling out/sharing this survey? it takes 3 mins.

CLICK HURR PLZ. WANT ME TO BUY YOU BEER? MAYBE IF YOU'RE GOOD. THANK YOU AGAIN. I'M DESPERATE.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Done, dickface.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    ugghhhhhh I already did it from the twitterzDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Done.

(And I totally thought this was going to be Sean asking for a toilet paper delivery)(Facebook joke)All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorJimi

Sorry man, I tried but it wouldn't let me continue from the first question...Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    • CommentAuthorMJ

Done
    I filled it out 26 times.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

Clearly this survey is not for a statistics class."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

6kidz:Clearly this survey is for a statistdicks class.

lolWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    statist dicksDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

thanks y'all! any more is appreciated. this really halps.
    I like the header image.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2014

DESPERATE FAVOR REQUEST
    send allens coffee brandy

please.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2014

I'll fill a duffle bag with some if you pay for my plane ticket.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    tristan:DESPERATE FAVOR REQUEST
    send allens coffee brandy

please.

Why............. so bad..... blah.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Tristan, can we use your fermentation knowledge, my distillation knowledge and out mutual coffee addiction to start Allen's West?You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2014 edited

Already exists.
    We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2014

EPIC! Stratton:Why............. so bad..... blah.

You should go to the doctor to get that checked out.

Paul - I imagine the allens factory as something whose greatness can only be built up over years of ruining maine's families and childhoods. We could make an attempt but it just would fall a little flat, you know?ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    Ya gotta start somewhere though. Play the long game, man.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    x-post from may i please borrow:

I NEED A CROWN RACE CUTTER

for a 1" and a 1 1/8" fork.

ASAPNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2015

hey data nerds, can someone hook me up with a copy of tableau?
    •  
      CommentAuthortone
    • CommentTimeJan 29th 2015

Go with Tableau Public?We are the small axe.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeJan 29th 2015

i guess :(