Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

5/4? you mean 3/4 yes? I WISH it was 5/4 lol
    Status update from the rest of ya'll?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2015

I can't do this weds too busy w work but others can go on w out me. April is better!"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    I'm pretty much assuming this won't happen this week.

I will be on again next week too or we can set something further ahead if you want. There is definitely no hurry.
    April. Let's make it happen in April. For real.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    April. Let's do it. Mark, what dates work for you?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I'm on the 8th and 22nd!
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2015

Wait, is this at MIT? I work at MIT now, so I might actually be able to do something like this. Er..., what was this again?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    22nd. Who's in?

01. SeditionAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2015

22nd!"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    Ok so this is happening the 22nd right?

Let's confirm and then we can talk about music and stuff again. It will be here before you know it.
    ?
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2015

Wednesday's might be shaky for me actually, I started an extra part time job that might be Wednesday mornings starting next week. That doesn't mean reschedule on my behalf tho."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthortone
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2015 edited

I'm going to be out of town next week, but don't mind if it happens without me. Happy to have contributed either way.We are the small axe.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2015

Actually I'm in for next week since it's spring break for the kiddies."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    Looks like this is dying on the vine again.

TO BE CLEAR: you are under no pressure to do this now, next month or ever. I just need to know by tomorrow if I need to prepare a normal show this Wednesday or if you guys are coming on.

FWIW: this is pretty much how this always goes. Extreme enthusiasm at first, then missed attempts to make it happen, then a drop in enthusiasm. I still have a guy that donated 5 years ago and has never come on.

POINT BEING: if you aren't ready and able to get as many people together as possible this week, no worries. Feel free to plan something way off in the future when everyone can come. It does need to be a Wednesday and one I am scheduled for tho. OR if you guys are ready just let me know and we will do this on Wednesday. Just let me know!
    I am gonna be wicked busy at work through the end of the month at least, so no this week for me anyway.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    This week just exploded for me. Can't do 4/22. Mark, very sorry to keep stringing you along on this!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2015

sorry not sorry
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2015

i am still stoked about this but i will live in a different state when this happens :(

can i still pick some songs tho? :D

also i appreciate the ben kraz text alert last time cuz work is too cray for me to forum lately. if i ever don't respond, text me!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    dora:i am still stoked about this but i will live in a different state when this happens :(

can i still pick some songs tho? :D

Casey Kasem long distance dedication. It will happen.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2015

I just walked past the radio studio tonight while wandering on campus. This will be happening roughly 200 feet from my office. Can I hang out and be cool whenever this happens, even though I didn't contribute?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd 2015

hahah yesssss :DMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    ^^ Obvi.

But, can we also hang out in your office, even if we don't have security clearance to be there?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2015

Wait, my office? Sure! We have loads of books, free for the taking.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)