Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2014

i usually don't dig on politicos, but mayor menino was a great man for the city of boston. dude liked bikes.

and neither are chicken sandwiches. . .

the mayor and me on a bike ride
    Untitled
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2014

Also, he was Boston's first Italian American mayor. Fuggetaboudit.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2014

car's still king, bro.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2014

Actually, I think that in Boston, the shoe is king.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeNov 5th 2014

logan should be changed to menino international airport.
    ATMO.
    • CommentAuthorJimi

^I'd vote for it.Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I don't trust any suggestion about civic matters that is made by someone who supported taking funding away from addiction services to make beer cheaper.

Also, y'all might like this:

We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeNov 5th 2014 edited

^ man you gots a good memory.
    but yer trashin' da mayor cuz o' me?
    da mayor is a hero.
    i'm not. far from it!
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeNov 6th 2014 edited

I'm not trashing the mayor. I'm trashing you. I realize your beer-addled noggin might not remember you not giving a fuck about addicts in exchange for your beer being cheaper, but I do and it's not based on having a good memory. It's based on that being one of the only things I know about you combined with how repulsive it is.

Tom Menino is fine. It's whatever shit water that swishes around in that thing you call a brain that sucks.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeNov 6th 2014

^ i rethought my position on that long ago. for real. sorry i upset you. truly. i was wrong then about that issue.