Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Last year we started planing for this in early November. We are a bit behind. We need to get on it. Joe was point person last year. Want to do it again? Someone else?

Want to get something awesome or weird for someone you might not know IRL?
    Suggest dates and times.
    In the past, we've mobbed the Pru (indoors by the big tree), Craig's house, and the Kells.

Current participants:
    SeditionAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorJimi
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2014

Current participants:
    Sedition
    JimiHi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2014 edited

if it's on or after the 18th i'm insomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Post-12th for me. Although if it's too close to actual Christmas I won't be around.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2014

I'm in, Joe hope you can facilitate again this year!"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    I AM THE INNESTi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    i am in and will be in my new house in JP after the 15th which has much space. Especially because i probably won't have much furniture, lol. My vote is after the 15th at my new house. Secret Satan/ Bfixed housewarming. potentially BYO seating.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    Now THAT sounds like a plan! Thanks for stepping up for hosting!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2014

i am potentially in.
    will be darting in and out of town btwn 13Dec and 04Jan.Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2014

Probably in."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    so fuckin' in as usual

i'm pretty sure we can count Kate in as well

I'm in town til the 23rd.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Jannea/slugofthesea is also in'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    Also, so my last race of the season is December 21st. Is the 20th or night of 21st too late for people? Otherwise in down for Friday the 19th or a night during the week'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    Kate requests Sharky as her secret satan recipientNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    I request a human animal as my secret satan benefactor

I am not "leaving town" until the 23rd, so most days are good for mei mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    seems the 19th or 20th would cover most people's needs.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2014

tinyhonkshus:I request a human animal as my secret satan benefactor

Huh? a_lion?
    Tryna cover my bases about how humans are also animalsi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2014

If a kitty curls up on my lap I'd consider that a fine present."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    Good pointi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    Joe has not chimed in. At all. I am surprised.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorginny
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2014

In! Most days are good for me. And Alex that's great you found an apartment!
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2014

Sounds good! I'll bring some cookies
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2014

Someone should check in w Alexi, he's usually pretty involved in this."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    Craigglesofdoom:Kate requests Sharky as her secret satan recipient

Nandy:If a kitty curls up on my lap I'd consider that a fine present.

Sharky thinks that's an okay idea
    Untitled'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    I'm in, Dana who was my guest last year might be in also.
    Alex is vegan, but does she mind if we make a ham like we used to do at Craig's? If not I'll still make glug.Take-off everything but your rainboots
    I'm in (as usual). Will see if Corinne has interest in joining.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Wait. Like, swedish/scandiavan glug???All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    don't care if you bring meat things. You can even use my oven if you'd like to do cooking at my place.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    chr|s sedition:Wait. Like, swedish/scandiavan glug???

Yeah except not with Cardamom like that one time...Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Glug is sooooo good.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorObo

Haven't nailed down dec travel yes, consider me in unless something blows up

--bfixed secret satan virginI ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    To keep things tracked, heres a list of people potentially going. If you would like to join, quote and add your name. David and Obo, i have a * next to your names because it seems the dates might not work out for you. You can always still participate and get your gift to one of us to bring and receive yours either before or after the actual exchange. Im going to set the tentative date for the 19th which is a friday night. Speak now if the 20th works better for most. Lets say December 1st is the last day to sign up- that gives everyone 3 weeks to get or make a gift.

Sedition
    Jimi
    Sean R
    David9999999*
    BeeKraz
    THonks
    Killersim
    Jannea/slugofthesea
    Craig
    Kate
    Ginny
    Tyler
    Alexi
    Dana
    Epic
    Obo*'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    I'll nail down my plans in the coming weeks then.
    Has to be on the 19th for me. I have this really important thing on the 20th.

ETA: how would everyone feel about Monty joining in?Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    also I think it's time we recapped on this photo, yet again.
    Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthorJimi

^I take it he didn't like his gift..Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2014 edited

^nah, i just enjoy mounting craig's face every now and then. pretty sure alexi cockslapped me the following year.

^^can't imagine anyone would have a problem with monty joining that's worth acknowledging.

19th is perfect for me alex.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

Sedition
    Jimi
    Sean R
    David9999999*
    BeeKraz
    THonks
    Killersim
    Jannea/slugofthesea
    Craig
    Kate
    Ginny
    Tyler
    Alexi
    Dana
    Epic
    Obo*
    Andy
    Nat"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    WHERE IS JOE KING?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Sedition
    Jimi
    Sean R
    David9999999*
    BeeKraz
    THonks
    Killersim
    Jannea/slugofthesea
    Craig
    Kate
    Ginny
    Tyler
    Alexi
    Dana
    Epic
    Obo*
    Andy
    Nat
    Hila

Whoever gets tamentoveni as santa will probably get a nice northfacesomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    has that kind of spamming ever fucking worked?'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    It must if they're still at it.

People still get Nigerian prince emails.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthorQue Sarah?
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2014

Sedition
    Jimi
    Sean R
    David9999999*
    BeeKraz
    THonks
    Killersim
    Jannea/slugofthesea
    Craig
    Kate
    Ginny
    Tyler
    Alexi
    Dana
    Epic
    Obo*
    Andy
    Nat
    Hila
    Sarah
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2014 edited

Date: Friday, 12/19

(Last day to sign up: Monday, 12/1)

1) Sedition
    2) Jimi
    3) Sean R
    4) David9999999*
    5) BeeKraz
    6) THonks
    7) Killersim
    8) Jannea/slugofthesea
    9) Craig
    10) Kate
    11) Ginny
    12) Tyler
    13) Alexi
    14) Dana
    15) Epic
    16) Obo*
    17) Andy
    18) Nat
    19) Hila
    20) Sarah
    21) joeyfresh
    22) maggiefresh*
    23) ...

*indicates tentative

Hey y'all, I'm in. I've just been a basketcase for a while and stepped away from the forums. Sorry. I know some of you reached out and I didn't respond. I'll be able to explain later.

I'll keep the spreadsheet again this year if no one else has one yet, and do the random number generator to match people up. If anyone has a preference for who they want to get, please whisper and let me know before 12/1.

Sedition: Will you change the thread title to reflect the date of the event, the general location (killersim's place), and the last day to get down on it?

**Also: if you want to add yourself to this, quote the above piece and add your name in so no one accidentally gets cut.**We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Stoked.

clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    How do people feel about inviting monty? He doesn't frequent the forums but I am sure he would be down with coming out.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    monty can come, why do you keep asking? who has beef with monty?'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    Invite Shah?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Wooooo just making sure...it's been a while

Date: Friday, 12/19

(Last day to sign up: Monday, 12/1)

1) Sedition
    2) Jimi
    3) Sean R
    4) David9999999*
    5) BeeKraz
    6) THonks
    7) Killersim
    8) Jannea/slugofthesea
    9) Craig
    10) Kate
    11) Ginny
    12) Tyler
    13) Alexi
    14) Dana
    15) Epic
    16) Obo*
    17) Andy
    18) Nat
    19) Hila
    20) Sarah
    21) joeyfresh
    22) maggiefresh*
    23) Monty
    24)

*indicates tentative

**Also: if you want to add yourself to this, quote the above piece and add your name in so no one accidentally gets cut.**Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt