Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorJimi
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2014

So is there a definite meet up spot to pre-game?Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    ^ See other thread.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Nuggetross:
    joeyfresh:Nope.
    And he didn't come last year either and no call/no showed even though he was on the list.

luckily it was just your gift. and @jarlson no. sry brojs.
    I was just fucking around with you, ganz. I got over it in like 8 months when I remembered I got your gift (which was a bottle of Allen's) and Sedition and I drank the whole thing on the walk home from 30RT.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Yeah. I still can't believe we finished that thing.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

We did get an assist from the Queens of Green St.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    I've got snacks, a tiny tree, lil bubs Yule log on the tv, some sweet Xmas jams, and cats. LETS DO THIS.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    • CommentAuthorQue Sarah?

Anybody have an extra bike lock they wanna sell me tonight. Power sawed off the lock, then found my keys. ..
    (1) Thanks to Alex and Joe for all their efforts.

(2) Thanks to everyone who came.

(3) The hilarity of my designer socks gets oh-so-much better. Post Alex's, me, Alexi, Ginny, Jimmi, and Paolo went out to a bar. I lost a glove there. I did not realize this until I was at my bike, rooting through my bag (BTW, I'm *totally* eating Hostess' Cupcakes as I type this, Alex) trying to find my 2nd glove. No dice. I go back into bar and look around for it. No dice, again. I have no fear. In my bag I have two designer Ralph Lauren socks. Who could ask for a better mitten? I couldn't.

I never thought I would say this, but, Craig Collins, you saved my life. Here is the pic I took when I got home.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorJimi

chr|s sedition:(BTW, I'm *totally* eating Hostess' Cupcakes as I type this, Alex)

Fuckin dying... I was sitting next to him when he straight up snatched them out of the her hand..Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2014

We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2014

This morning's breakfast includes Secret Satan Banana Nut Bread. Thanks!!
    Wait you mean the cheese?Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    I lost my walletTake-off everything but your rainboots
    so some nice person found my wallet and found my business cards inside it and dropped it off at the shop.Take-off everything but your rainboots
    Awesome!!somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    I forgot who got the new tire, but you left it at my place. Alexi, lemme know when you want to grab the Jesus sign and Dana's stuff, the sign is currently in my window for the neighborhood to enjoy.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    • CommentAuthorMJ
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2014

killersim:I forgot who got the new tire, but you left it at my place. Alexi, lemme know when you want to grab the Jesus sign and Dana's stuff, the sign is currently in my window for the neighborhood to enjoy.

I think it was Sarah who got the tire?
    killersim:... the sign is currently in my window for the neighborhood to enjoy.

Pic please!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Shrine. Not sign.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2014

where the photos at? there must have been so great ones!
    • CommentAuthorJimi
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2014 edited

Only have vid of Ben opening the gnome

And the x-mas reading in front of bubsHi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    CHRIS WHERE IS THAT SCAN OF THE BOOKNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2014

I have pics and video and will post. Apologies for the delay. I've been travelling nonstop since 7 hours after the party ended. Will post links soon.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Craigglesofdoom:CHRIS WHERE IS THAT SCAN OF THE BOOK

Is sick. Will do. In time.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    This is acceptable. Feel better soon!Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2015

^It took a while, but Satan did in fact arrive.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)