Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

anyone got plans for New Years? New Years is a terrible night to go out IMO. Last year at Joes was fun; quiet-ish night with friends, booze, music, and fortune telling. Was thinking maybe I would open up my house for new years for a small get together to ring in the new year and extend my services as a Tarot reader to give a good sense of closer and clean slate ending 2014. Mama Carlson will also be in town so ya'll get to hang out with the legend that is my mother. Lemme know if theres an interest and I will plan accordingly.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    i have some edward gorey-inspired tarot cards... just saying.
    I may be around for thissomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2014

I could be down for this.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    SO IN esp for Tarot

Your reading last year was like what the heck on pointNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    alright, lets make this a real thing then. lets say party starts at 9pm the 31st, goes til sometime after midnight. All are welcome, BYOB, no drugs or smoking. I will be doing readings at my leisure throughout the night. If someone brings ingredients for Cosmos you'll forever by my mothers best friend. Will include more deets closer to the 31st.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2014 edited

rock on. thanks for always being so welcoming alex.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthorJimi
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2014

seanile mick:rock on. thanks for always being so welcoming alex.
    Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    Jimi:
    seanile mick:rock on. thanks for always being so welcoming alex.
    Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2014

Will be there. May be planning a New Year's Day party. TBA.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    sorry guys, I have to cancel the party tomorrow. I've been feeling under the weather coupled with my folks in town, I'm just not feeling all too prepared to host. Sorry for the short notice!'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    ^ Hope to God you are not getting what I am just getting over...All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorMJ
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2014

chr|s sedition:^ Hope to God you are not getting what I am just getting over...

Whatever it is, it's going around. I'm still dealing with some mild congestion from when I got hit hard a few weeks ago.

Either way, hope you're feeling better soon!
    If anyone wants to go watch the fireworks downtown and possibly barhop at some non pay to play places, that is what Monty and I will be doing tonightNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    And possibly roof beering before. Txt me if interested. 617 nein six tree 96sixnineNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Go see Sam at State Park.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.