Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

tinyhonkshus:Why is that turkey leg so long?

aaaaahahahahaYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2015

confession: tip dip.

•  
      CommentAuthorkossmonaut
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2015

i found the last video very interesting
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2015

tinyhonkshus:Why is that turkey leg so long?

lol

chr|s sedition:
    joeyfresh:Do you guys all wanna go on a drive together?

BFGCC (Boston Fixed Gear Car Club). I'll make bumper stickers.

We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    I confess that I've sort of missed the bfixed crew... but apparently not enough to go blizzard racing tonight. This makes me a total wiener, doesn't it?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2015

YOU'RE ONLY A WEINER IF YOU THINK YOU'RE A WEINER WEINER.

But replace "winner" with "wiener" and "you" with "me."
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

2 weiners 1 winner?
    Am I the only one surprised that "malweather" doesn't get excited about blizzard racing?
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

WHY DOES NOBODY TELL ME ABOUT THE BLIZZARD RACING? WHERE IS THE BLIZZARD RACING? SOMEBODY PM ME ABOUT BLIZZARD RACING.

Geez, now that I'm all growed up, nobody thinks I want to be an idiot on my bike anymore.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    I'd would also be interested in that...
    Backstory (anyone who was here before me correct me on this because I'm probably totally wrong): it was kind of tradition that on the first blizzard, there's some sort of race on the esplanade. The first year I started hanging out with BFG peeps, I was all "Yeah I'll totally go!" and then didn't.

Also, Malweather is what I named my road bike after the first time I rode it was hurricane Sandy followed by a bunch of snow. Oddly enough, I've been winter commuting on my CX-bike All-weather (Ollie for short) or my fixie Foulweather. I suppose I should change my BFG handle back now.
    My dearest foul, I really don't want you doing anything that could result in another concussion for awhile.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    Since I "moved" to the suburbs, I have been wearing sweatpants around the house a lot. And drinking soda. I only wonder how long it will be until I am doing both, in public. chr|s sedition is dead. chr|s sedation is all too alive.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2015

what kind of sodaI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    All he wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, just a Pepsi.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    ben:what kind of soda

Tab.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Mountain dew or crab juice
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2015 edited

Obviously

Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2015

I confess that I kind of want to buy this stupid thing (for $79 on clearance at my local Wal Mart):
     photo 20150223_173522_zpsdrdi9omc.jpg
    If you've never seen a 32" wheeled bike in the flesh, here's a pic of one with a 26" wheel next to it to give you an idea of how fuckin' enormous it is.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    banana truffles:My dearest foul, I really don't want you doing anything that could result in another concussion for awhile.

Does this include crit racing? Because I'm pretty sure if I don't do road this year my bf will totes break up with me (I know he won't, but it's still funny to joke about).