Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Info was starting to get buried in other thread, so just figured this would make it easier.

Current plans:

Wonder Spice (thai)
    697 Centre Street, JP 02130

What time? 7pm? This place is real close to Alex's, so we won't be far away for 8pm party start time.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    7 is probably good, don't want to finish dinner early and have to wait on the street outside her place ;)i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    perfectosomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    ya'll are welcome to come chill a little early if dinner doesn't run til 8. I will just be unpacking the house a little!'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    Is this a sit-down place or an order at the counter place? Do we need a headcount to be non-dicks?i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    its sit down, usually not too busy. If theres 6 or less i don't think you'd need to call ahead'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    • CommentAuthorThreePete
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2014

as a total newcomer, how often do folks from this forum get together? (quivers behind keyboard at thought of social situations)
    Okay, well then we'll sit down when we get there and order when the following ppl have arrived:

me
    chris
    sean
    craig
    sarah

jimi was a maybe so he better just be on time if he's in. same goes for any last minute joiners. my # is 7 ate 1 - ate 2 oh - ate 6 2 ate (nom nom nom!) if you need to get in touch.

Now I better not be late after all my smacktalkin'i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    Kate will also be coming with me. I probably will not be able to get there until 7-730 due to unforseen non-finishing of present last night which in turn was due in part to excessive alcohol consumption.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

Nat and I may come, too.

Pete, welcome to the forum! There are small events pretty frequently, like a weekly fun ride and there was a monthly breakfast thing for a while."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

Pete you should definitely come out for something. Lots more to do over the summer, including the noobs/OG picnic! (Did that happen this year?)"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    Pete, I can't remember, did you do an intro in the intro thread? The "regulars" on this forum are get together pretty often. albeit sometimes on a much smaller scale. There are usually a few blow-outs every year. A BBQ in the summer, and the Secret Santa event. Def come hang out. Some of us may come across as abrasive on-line, but I can assure that in person, we are much worse. :)All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    ya pete, even if you're not participating in the swap tonight, you're still welcome to come over and enjoy hang times.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    • CommentAuthorThreePete

Chris, I did do an intro I changed my name to include my first name but it was months ago probably buried under all the new intros. I'll definitely have to come out to the next get together, I was reading some of the other threads and looks like we all work/commute/live pretty close (I moved to Brookline and work in Longwood).

Killersim, thanks for the invite but I'll have to pass this time - have a conflicting obligation! But like I said, I'm looking forward to the next get together!
    IMPORTANT: If you are coming to eat at Wonder Spice, ADD YOUR NAME TO LIST BELOW ***BEFORE*** 6PM. We need to get a seat count in case they are busy. We don't want to (a) be a pain in the ass to resturant employees, and (b) have anyone get left out.

1. Marianna
    2. chris
    3. sean
    4. craig
    5. sarahAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

1. Marianna
    2. chris
    3. sean
    4. craig
    5. sarah
    6. Nat
    7. Andy"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    1. Marianna
    2. chris
    3. sean
    4. craig - arr. 7-730
    5. sarah
    6. Nat
    7. Andy
    8. Kate - arr. 7-730
    9. Monty - arr. 7-730Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    I'm here. Getting a table for 9.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorQue Sarah?

Traffic, but ill be there in20
    sorry for being lame and not coming, hope it was tastysomebody turn the lights off on this place already.