Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

I'm making a small batch run of these. Double sided. If you want one, post your name up. Card will be cut to shape of guy (e.g. NOT a square).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

For those who may not know, the image is from the movie The Seventh Seal by Ingmar Bergman. The movie tells the journey of a medieval knight, and a game of chess he plays with the personification of Death, who has come to take his life. It is set in set in Sweden during the Black Death/Plague. The title refers to a passage from the Book of Revelation. The spoke card is the guy who is the "personification of Death."All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I.........kinda want onei mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    ME I DONaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthorMJ
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2014

I'm in
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike

I would like one. Maybe one for my GF too that posted here like twice. So make that 2.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkossmonaut

im down for one
    me!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Me!
    tinyhonkshus:I.........kinda want one

Is that a yes?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    yesi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2015

chr|s sedition:I'm making a small batch run of these. Double sided. If you want one, post your name up. Card will be cut to shape of guy (e.g. NOT a square).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

For those who may not know, the image is from the movie The Seventh Seal by Ingmar Bergman. The movie tells the journey of a medieval knight, and a game of chess he plays with the personification of Death, who has come to take his life. It is set in set in Sweden during the Black Death/Plague. The title refers to a passage from the Book of Revelation. The spoke card is the guy who is the "personification of Death."

Book of what? It's obviously a movie about seals
     photo IMG_3796_zps6f3ea02c.jpg
    ^ HAH!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Made the prototype today. Came out rad. Compare with size the BFG cat cards Zak made a year or so ago. I'll have these all done middle of next week, and will figure distro out then.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Sign me up!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

Oh snap can I plz get one too?"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    I dig it
    ^ Does that mean you want one?

I'm cutting the run at 15. So far we are up to 12.

1. Rob
    2. Howl
    3. Marianna
    4. Craig
    5. MJF
    6. Buddy Mike
    7. Buddy Mike's gf
    8. Kossmo
    9. Evan
    10. David C.
    11. Joe
    12. Ben K.
    15.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2015

I think you live near me, so I can just swing by and pick them up when they are ready.
    I'd be in for sure
    I'm cutting the run at 15. So far we are up to 12.

1. Rob
    2. Howl
    3. Marianna
    4. Craig
    5. MJF
    6. Buddy Mike
    7. Buddy Mike's gf
    8. Kossmo
    9. Evan
    10. David C.
    11. Joe
    12. Ben K.
    13. David
    15.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I got all the photocopies made today. Since these are odd shaped, and double sideded, I have to cut each one out by hand, rubber cement the sides together, and then fine-cut each one. A bigger project than I first thought. I'm still hoping to have them done by Tuesday (when I'll have access to a laminator). So, I hope ya'll appreciate these, they are certainly a project of time & love!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Oops did I miss this? If there are extras I'd love one!and then the time will come when you add up the numbers
    gastronomin:Oops did I miss this? If there are extras I'd love one!

You're in. 1 slot remaining!

1. Rob
    2. Howl
    3. Marianna
    4. Craig
    5. MJF
    6. Buddy Mike
    7. Buddy Mike's gf
    8. Kossmo
    9. Evan
    10. David C.
    11. Joe
    12. Ben K.
    13. David
    14. Chris / Gastronomin
    • CommentAuthorryan t

In!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike

You can cut my GF out if you need space for someone that actually wants in.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

I want one but I don't really want to cut out Buddymike's GF...::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    The sheets I ran the graphics off on had 2 per sheet. I made 8 copies. Thus, there are actually 16 to be had. Dan is the last person to get one. If you want one, but dicked around and didn't post up, sorry, you loose. Once they are done, if someone slacks on meeting me to get theirs, then I'll offer that to whom ever wants one, on a first-come-first serve basis. Final list is below.

1. Rob
    2. Howl
    3. Marianna
    4. Craig
    5. MJF
    6. Buddy Mike
    7. Buddy Mike's gf
    8. Kossmo
    9. Evan
    10. David C.
    11. Joe
    12. Ben K.
    13. David
    14. Chris / Gastronomin
    15. Ryan T.
    16. DanAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2015

Whew. I'm so glad you assumed I wanted one. That's what I call friendship. Love you, boo boo.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    ^ I assumed nothing. You indicted as such on Facebook. :)All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Found two other prototypes I made. Total production run will be 18. Two more are available.

1. Rob
    2. Howl
    3. Marianna
    4. Craig
    5. MJF
    6. Buddy Mike
    7. Buddy Mike's gf
    8. Kossmo
    9. Evan
    10. David C.
    11. Joe
    12. Ben K.
    13. David
    14. Chris / Gastronomin
    15. Ryan T.
    16. Dan
    18.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I'll take!
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2015

chr|s sedition:^ I assumed nothing. You indicted as such on Facebook. :)
    Well that changes everything.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    1. Rob
    2. Howl
    3. Marianna
    4. Craig
    5. MJF
    6. Buddy Mike
    7. Buddy Mike's gf
    8. Kossmo
    9. Evan
    10. David C.
    11. Joe
    12. Ben K.
    13. David
    14. Chris / Gastronomin
    15. Ryan T.
    16. Dan
    17. Mark F
    18.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Lamination done. Just need to cut them out.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthortone
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2015

If it's still available, I'll take that last spot. Thanks!We are the small axe.
    1. Rob
    2. Howl
    3. Marianna
    4. Craig
    5. MJF
    6. Buddy Mike
    7. Buddy Mike's gf
    8. Kossmo
    9. Evan
    10. David C.
    11. Joe
    12. Ben K.
    13. David
    14. Chris / Gastronomin
    15. Ryan T.
    16. Dan
    17. Mark F
    18. Tone!

ALL SPOTS FILLED.

Ok, I cut them all out last night at work. Some of them are a little "crude," but you can obviously cut them down further when you get yours. I have a lot of left over stamps from Xmas. If you are not someone I see on a quasi-normal basis, or don't live near me (Davis Sq), I'd be happy to mail them out. Just PM your address.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike

I can get mine tomorrow or Friday. If not, I'll PM my address anyway. I'm up in Teele SQ.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

Awesome! I'll be in town on Monday/Tuesday the 19th/20th (have gig in CT on the 18th) so can possibly meet up then, or you can snail-mail them to me. I'll PM you my mailing address.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    If you PMed me you address, they are being sent out today.

Also, WTF is a "Furman Crescent?" That some crazy address, right there.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    UNCLAIMED CARDS: PM your snail mail addy, and I'll mail it to you.

1. Rob
    2. Howl
    3. MJF
    4. Kossmo
    5. Evan
    6. David C.
    7. Ben K.
    8. David
    9. Chris / Gastronomin
    10. Ryan T.
    11. Mark F
    12. Tone!

CLAIMED
    1. Criag
    2. Joe (Had your address. Has been mailed.)
    3. Buddymike
    4. Buddymike's GF
    5. Marianna
    6. DanAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I'll get mine at LRC FEST 2K15 if that's cool
    ^ Yup. I assumed that was going to be a big distro day.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2015 edited

chr|s sedition:Also, WTF is a "Furman Crescent?" That some crazy address, right there.

Definition #2, here. The street, not the pastry.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2015

I'll pick mine up when we get a beer with my gf and talk about the women of the French resistance (the subject of her Fullbright). Let's make that happen!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    ^ I drool. Let's. Pow-wow at Joe's?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I live right behind Highland Kitchen, so v close to Davis. I pass through Davis to and from work M-F but can obviously pop over on the weekend. When are you around to meet up?and then the time will come when you add up the numbers
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2015

chr|s sedition:^ I drool. Let's. Pow-wow at Joe's?
    yes, pleaseWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    gastronomin:I live right behind Highland Kitchen, so v close to Davis. I pass through Davis to and from work M-F but can obviously pop over on the weekend. When are you around to meet up?

What time pass through on way home? I'm often at Diesel before work in the evenings.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    chr|s sedition:
    gastronomin:I live right behind Highland Kitchen, so v close to Davis. I pass through Davis to and from work M-F but can obviously pop over on the weekend. When are you around to meet up?

What time pass through on way home? I'm often at Diesel before work in the evenings.

It depends, usually between 3-5. I do live close by though. What time are you usually at Diesel?and then the time will come when you add up the numbers
    • CommentAuthorMJ
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2015

Probably easiest if I just made the ride down to back bay one a day you're working