Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

MJF: That's what Craig did. He got to see me quasi-harass patrons, too.

Gastronic: Usually between 3-5 actually. Text me (781) some time this (640) week and we'll cordinate. (621zero)

Ryan: Mailed yours today.

David999: Will drop in your mailbox tonight on way to work.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorMJ
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2015

chr|s sedition:MJF: That's what Craig did. He got to see me quasi-harass patrons, too.

Gastronic: Usually between 3-5 actually. Text me (781) some time this (640) week and we'll cordinate. (621zero)

Ryan: Mailed yours today.

David999: Will drop in your mailbox tonight on way to work.

Works for me, what time are you on tonight?
    I'll be there no later than 9:30pmAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Unfortunately you need a key to get to my mailbox! Under the door is fine though, I'll keep an eye out around 9PM for ya?
    David9999999:Unfortunately you need a key to get to my mailbox! Under the door is fine though, I'll keep an eye out around 9PM for ya?

What's your didjits? I'll text after I've slipped it under door.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

chr|s sedition:I'll be there no later than 9:30pm, depending on whether or not the T is running on time.
    We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorkossmonaut

i can pick up in backbay? thatd be most convenient
    Tonight I actually got to deliver death to someone's door. Awesome.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike

Death was delivered to my mailbox today. Pic to come soon.
    These are very cool. Now that I have death on my front wheel, I may need to change my monkeylight from a heart to a skull and crossbones.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJan 13th 2015

It arrived yesterday. Mrs. Pocky opened it and was like "What the hell is this?" And I was like "It's from a film." And she was like "Yes, it's from an Ingmar Bergman film called The Seventh Seal. Of course I know that. But what the hell *is* it?"

I forget sometimes that she has a minor in German studies with a focus on film and theater. (One of these days, Sedition, you're going to have to meet her. I think you'd get along.)

She just didn't realize that it was a spoke card -- she merely saw that Death had arrived in a plain envelope with no note of explanation.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    HAHA! Ask her if she knows of Falk Harnack. German director and screenwriter. Was drafted in to German WWII army. Was part of The White Rose, and survived. Was aquitted at trial, mostly due to his own brilliant rhetoric. Was transferred to a penal batallion and concentration camp. SURVIVED BOTH. Escaped from the camp, only to continue resistance with the Greek partisans, and co-founded the Anti-Fascist Committee for a Free Germany. Post war he went into film.

“At a time when West German postwar film had sunk to its artistic and political low, his work set new standards for the dictates of commerce and the false glorification of the past that had become fashionable during the Adenauer period as a result of the Cold War.”

Dude's life is AMAZING.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falk_Harnack (OH, EVAN!!!!!)All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    IF YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR'S YET:

PM your address!

I've been trying to meet up with a few of you. However, my mom is going in for major spine surgery tomorrow. 8-12 hour operation. Will be in hospital for about 5 days. After that, I am moving back in with parents for a bit (Dedham) to help them with recovery stuff. I hope I won't be there too long. Anyway, my Boston-area availability is about to get very unpredictable. Mailing will be much faster.

Anyone in Back Bay, I'll be at work tonight (after 9pm). Can swing by and get it there is want. I'm off Wed/Thur night, and back Fri - Tues nights. That is also an option for anyone. Just PM me.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJan 13th 2015

Got mine a few days ago. Is glorious. 10/10 would recommend.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJan 13th 2015 edited

www.angelfire.com/evangoatse.htmlWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    All have now been mailed or distributed, aside from Mark, who I'll give to at LRC event.

Hope all enjoy!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    thaaank youuuu!

i also enjoyed the envelope stickerDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2015

joeyfresh:www.angelfire.com/evangoatse.html
    OH TOUCHEWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2015

THANKS DISH"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    Nice little detail

•  
      CommentAuthorkossmonaut
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2015

nice

ill check the mail tonight
    davidvanchu:Nice little detail

What, you didn't think I was going fly that shit all upright, and majestically, did you? :DAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    hahaaa can't believe i missed thatDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    I just made one these. When I eventually make another batch for everyone (summer sometime, prolly), this is going to be the design. If you haven't seen the movie Repo Man, (1) shame on you, and (2) you won't get the full reference of this spoke card. I know, for fact, that JOE KING is both (1) and (2). For shame.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2015

I'm just generously giving you the opportunity to feel superior, since it's so rare that you get to. You're welcome.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    ^ How I so dearly wish we become better strangers.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthortone
    • CommentTimeJan 29th 2015

^^^ That's awesome! All it needs is a plate or shrimp or a plate o' shrimp.We are the small axe.
    ^ Perhaps the reverse side? Maybe make spoke card in shape of tree air freshner?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

why are people still posting in this thread? i don't understand.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

chr|s sedition:^ How I so dearly wish we become better strangers.

Plagiarize Shakespeare
    Too bad you copy poorly
    Call it Game of GroansWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Nuggetross:why are people still posting in this thread? i don't understand.
    Scroll up 7 posts, dildo.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Nuggetross:why are people still posting in this thread? i don't understand.

Rly?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I'm gonna sticky this thread if people keep stinky-ing it. There is a relevant conversation going on to some members of the forum. Rather than being a turbo-clown regarding things that don't interest you, you can just *not read it*.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.