Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    hopefully I can cameo at least.

Sorry for pic orientation, st00pid phone.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2015

I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    weeeeee I work in that space // this should be funand then the time will come when you add up the numbers
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2015

Aw fucknuts, I forgot about that and am heading out of town the day before :c make it a weekly thing, plz!"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    Will try to also cameo before work.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    fb pageDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    This sounds like a lot of fun, I'll plan to be there
    Can I crash at anyone's place in Cambridge/Boston/somewhere closer than Arlington after this? I have an 8am class at Wentworth on Thursday so it would be nice to not have to go to Arlington and back to Boston in the morning.
    •  
      CommentAuthorginny
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2015

Provided it's okay with my roommate, you can crash at my place. I live in East Somerville, less than two miles from Aeronaut.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2015 edited

I don't know where you live in Arlington, but I lived in East Arlington last year and climbed at BKB right next door multiple times a week. Just over 2 miles.
    Also, I will probably be at this for a few after climbing. I think some of the polo dudes are going to be there too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2015 edited

Also, if you see my big dumb face there tomorrow, feel free to say hello. I'm not an asshole. I'm the dude
    FUCK. I had dates messed up. Thought this was Thursday. I've got a 7pm meeting in Attelboro for all my WWII shenanigans. Very little chance I'll get there before it's over. Send my best to Tom / J.T. (just told them today at shop I was going to be there, too!) and the rest of you clowns who show up. If non-sense is still going on later in the evening (post 10pm), someone text me. 781

for

621zeroAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Ill also be there. I have to drive there though, anyone know what the parking situation will be like?
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2015

Parking sucks right now, but you can park at the Dane Street parking garage at 30 Dane Street next to the train tracks and walk over.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomar

Glad I went on BF to see this! See yall there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike

Sedition, I left already, but it was still going strong at Aeronaut. Some technical difficulties happened pushing it back. Also, any OG's, Brandon is back in town.
    I just got back into area a bit ago. Who puked?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2015

pics or it didn't happen
    I hope someone has a video of my foot coming out of the straps and continuing with one leg.
    Haha! There must be somewhere. That was pretty epic
    Yeah, so glad I made it!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    So sad I didnt.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.