Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    I bought it for the 4th of July, thinking it would be a fun gag shirt. Little did I know.

I pulled it out of the box and immediately sank to the floor and wept tears of pure joy, and by “pure joy” I mean “pure Jack Daniel’s.” I threw the shirt on, and my max bench increased by 100lbs. I wiped the whiskey from my face, looked in the mirror, and in my reflection I saw him behind me. George Washington. Looking stern and powerful. He nodded once, affirmation. I knew what I had to do.

I flung myself from the bathroom window, and this shirt literally turned me into a Bald Eagle. I flew over Iraq, and pooped Tomahawk missiles on the ISIS. Then I flew back home, and turned into a ’67 Pontiac GTO, and drove all night until I arrived in Pussytown.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    gahhahahah

bike soldier of the yeargotta go fast
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2015 edited

A real American shirt would protect freedom of speech, not replace letters with symbols.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    I think a '67 GTO is a little too classy for that shirt. Something along the lines of an '80 Trans AM with T-tops is what I was picturing. See below.

• CommentAuthorJimi
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2015

or maybe one of these.
    Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2015

Bitchin' Camaro::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeMar 17th 2015 edited

AMERICA!

City wants to cap the number of bikes they allow into the city. For safety. Better rent a 3,000lbs machine instead, suckers!"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthortinyhonkshus
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2015 edited

"Hmmm, what thread should I put this in? :::clicky clicky::: I can't believe Bfixed already has a Murica thread"

too big a gif to embedi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2015

^Thank you!"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    well, that's the most redneck thing I've seen in a whileDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D