Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Back Bay Cycling Club (B2C2) is hosting another bike swap and we'd love for you to join us on Saturday, February 28th at a new venue, District Hall! Multiple people have requested an all-day swap rather than an evening swap and we listened! The swap will open to the public at 12pm and run until 5pm. Vendors may begin setting up at 10am. Parking garages and metered spaces are available in the area and the event is easily accessible by I-90, I-93, MBTA Silverline or by bicycle.

General Admission is $2 at the door.

Vendor spaces are $30 to pre-register before February 10th, $40 to pre-register after February 10th and $45 day-of. The spaces are 6' x 6' and vendors may sign up for multiple spaces. Any tables, chairs and displays must be provided by the vendor - B2C2 will not have any available for vendor use. Please note - spaces are LIMITED. If you miss pre-registration, please email the promoter in advance to confirm that spaces are still available. If you do not contact us to make sure a space is available, we may not be able to accommodate you at the event. Thank you!

Pre-register HERE: https://www.bikereg.com/b2c2-spring-bike-swap

Facebook page HERE!

Most questions about location or parking can be answered by looking at the website for our generous hosts, District Hall. http://districthallboston.org/clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorThreePete
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2015

Might sound stupid, but will vendors be taking credit cards.
    ThreePete:Might sound stupid, but will vendors be taking credit cards.

Depends on the vendor. Personally I don't do CC, but will do paypal @ the event, so long as it's marked "friends and family" so there are no fees.

-Eclockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorThreePete
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2015

Awesome, see you there.
    Also, if anyone wants to share a vendor spot, I may have room. Guy who was sharing with me backed out. Holler.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!