Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2015

Hello team,

Dora and I kicked of this year's inaugural Lunch & Learn! Thanks for all the support from the team. We hope to throw another event soon. Please tag any social media with the hashtag "#bosfixsyn" (without any quotation marks, of course :)).

photo IMG_4026_zpsd8zygfxs.jpg

Cheers,

Dangus L. Jagatron, Esq.
    I vote next meeting takes place in South End, because I'm lazy.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
     photo DDFFD012-5DD9-42B2-BEAD-AF98FA09FBA0_zpsojjjap42.jpg

Enjoyed tuning in from the west coast for this morning's (time dif lol) Lunch and Learn! Feed (get it?) was smooth and clear the whole time, and the NetSyn tips were out of this world.

#bosfixsyn

Paulson Hoomb
    University Representitave and Southern PNW Marketing - Boston Fixed Inc.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    A+ threadDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2015

Let's do the breakfast thing again."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    ^ Was thinking that last week.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2015

fave dave picMust be awful, being so fluffy.