Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2015 edited

Copy and pasted from the main bike polo thread, but I didn't want this to get lost there. This is coming up in less than a week!
    Feel free to share this.

Contact Charlotte for info, @womanonawheel on this board. Any BBP member can also give you info, but Charlotte lurks on BFG and will get back at you.
    This will be a fun event, so all you need to do is bring a bike and a helmet, mallets will be lent out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2015

Thanks for the sticky on both events.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2015

This looks cool as hell, so happy rad shit is happening in BOS."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    I just reposed this all over the local Facebookings beik groups.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2015 edited

Awesome. We are hoping for a good turnout. My mom actually heard about this event from one of her Mass General coworkers, so keep on sharing.
    buddymike, this is a fucking rad idea!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2015

Charlotte (@womanonawheel) deserves all credit. I am just the messenger.
    thanks buddymike for getting this out there, and thanks everyone else who is helping spread the word!

hopefully we get a lot of people on saturday!
    thanks buddymike for getting this out there, and thanks everyone else who is helping spread the word!

hopefully we get a lot of people on saturday!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2015

This is today
    How was it?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeMay 10th 2015

Copied and pasted from the polo board

"It went really well! 10 ladies came by and tried it out. and i bet more than a couple will be back again. amelia was practicing for the full 3 hours and she is improving so much! her ball handling is getting really good.

shout out to alan for hanging out today and to addison for lending his equipment. and thanks jav for being on call to bring more stuff if we needed it. "
    Jav. Shit. I ain't seen him in a minute.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeMay 10th 2015

Jav is at polo regularly. He has two kids now and moved from JP to a pretty sweet spot out in the burbs.
    ^ Yeah, that's last time I saw him, at courts,...way back when I used to play somewhat irreguraly.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.