Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Currently on a weekly basis I volunteer to pick up bicycle parts from a bicycle shop that the parts they don't want any longer including used bicycle tires. The bicycle shop that I do this for now is JRA in Medford. I was going to expand it to the other bicycle shops in the Boston area but I don't have anymore time because I'm moving. Then I drop them off to the Jamaica Plain location. Even if somebody did this once a month that would be greatly appreciated.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2015

Rochester Community Bikes (to which BNB in turn donates truckloads of stuff) thanks you too, in advance.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthortone
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2015 edited

I live in Medford and may be able to pick up the torch for JRA, at least on a monthly basis. Message me and we could try to work something out.We are the small axe.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2015

I might be able to as well, whisper me with more info?"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."