Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorcatnapped
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2015

This psycho ken lives beneath me. ..ive been having alot of problems with him, he HATES ME .He choked my roomate and threatened to kill my cat. My cat is now missing. I am curious to know the man he strangled. ..
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Whoa, best new post of all time?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2015 edited

Catnapped, are you sure you're not BigRing?

I don't know who you are, but if this is for real, you need to call Detective Brian Gill at Boston Police Department area D-4, phone number (617) 343-5619.
    He will be on this like I'm on nerdo's mom.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike

Yeah, you need to start making reports with the police. I am not a cop, but work at a police station. Get on that shit.
    Hell of an intro.
    This whole thing has been amazing.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2015

Catnapped, give us an update, please! Did you talk to Detective Gill? Feel free to whisper if you don't want to discuss publicly.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2015

Catnapped, are you still here? Please let us know so that we don't continue to worry that you and your cat have been murdered.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    you got trollllllllllllled sucka
    new to internets. much?
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2015

Yeah I think he knows that, dillhole.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks