Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

It's almost August. Then summer will be over. Let's a do a End of Summer BBQ sometime in late August. Thoughts?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2015

Plus swap?MUFFDVR
    Plus swap.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2015

I'm down.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    Just put a date on it before everyone makes other plans.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Yes to the idea. Yes to what t-honks said.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler

just pick a date before 30+ people paralyze the decision process with suggestions and no commitment
    Castle island again?

;)
    • CommentAuthorMJ

Yes!
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

Great idea!"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    Well, we need a location, too. I'm going to suggest a Sunday afternoon at the polo courts in Allston. BBQ. Hang out. Watch polo. Maybe play kickball. I'm totally open to other suggestions, just consider this a starting point.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I always vote Allston. Plus grocery store RIGHT THERE is good.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2015

Works for me. Now pick a date!I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorObo

i has a sad at the thought that summer will come to an endI ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

^Yeah...We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Sun, Aug 23 work?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Yes.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorben

ProbablyI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    http://www.holidayinsights.com/moreholidays/August/ridewindday.htm

but I think we should name it something more Sedition-Goth, like "Summer plunges into the icy abyss BBQ"i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Sedition is a rainbow colored kitten with a black trenchcoat and combat boots on. I think the name needs to go the opposite direction.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Sunday august 23rd it is!!!! I'm down.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

You guys I can't make it, can we do it next year instead?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2015

How about setting up a webcam for us out-of-town losers? You could even walk around with the computer so we can snag swap dealz."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    Ok...since there already is Joe/Shah bday event going down, like the same week, maybe not do this? Thoughts?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2015

I don't see anything wrong with doing them a week apart, esp since a daytime picnic and hangouts in allston is quite different from a late-night bday rager in JP.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Do both!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Both.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

Nandy:How about setting up a webcam for us out-of-town losers? You could even walk around with the computer so we can snag swap dealz.

This.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    Sooooooooo?i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    SUNDAYYY SUNDAY SUNDAY.

Let's do it.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2015

guessing a swap isnt organized enough to be pulled off?MUFFDVR
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2015

Why not everybody just bring shit to sell/trade?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    Because everyone's gonna be like "is there even going to be a single person at this event? I don't want to pack my shit across town for that"i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2015

I'll bring my corgi? Plus some parts that I want to sell? Plus homemade veggie burgers?

Where is this happening again?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2015

How much for the corgi?We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Community effort. I'm not sole organizer of this. If it's going down WE need to make it happen.

Polo courts / lower Allston / Smith fields
    What time?
    Who can bring a hibachi or something to grill on?
    Etc.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2015

Move it to next weekend so it can be on that guy's birthday?
    •  
      CommentAuthortinyhonkshus
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2015 edited

genius

* I still can't bring a grill, or do the grilling, but would be more willing to put effort into thati mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Next week, yes! Also, 50% chance of rain tomorrow.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I support the idea of a ShahJoe birthday party and memorial/celebration for Will on the 29th. I really would like to be with you all and be around people who knew him. His death is really fucking me up right now.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Ok. Maybe a BBQ is over-complicating it. What about just a good ole fashion pic nic some where? If we are going that route, then I'd suggest somewhere other than the polo courts. I think we can find something a little more bucolic.

Thoughts?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2015

^Arboretum? Docks?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2015

I probably won't be able to make it this weekend, but hope to see y'all at Joe's on Saturday.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries