Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2015 edited

It's come time again for Shahzilla and joeyfresh's annual combined birthday bash. Come celebrate, early or late, Florida-ass cracker style. Sweet tea, boiled peanuts, collards, swamp cabbage, and alligator.

You know where I live, and if you don't just ask.
    New people welcome. Just don't take my shit or break my shit.

If you have any other birthdays or milestones going on, we'll celebrate them too.

I've been off the radar for quite some time and it would be good to see y'all again.

Bring booze.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    goddamnit I'ma be in NOLADFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    right on.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2015

As long as you're not butchering the gator in your living room, I'm game.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

We'll be cooking the 30 or so lbs of frozen leftovers from New Year's that are still in the deep freezer. The greens and boiled peanuts will be vegan.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

You also just reminded me of one of my favorite dumb jokes: One guy says to another guy "hey, let's go hunting." The second guy says "sure, I'm game!" So the first guy shoots him.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    hahahaha

For some reason that reminded me of a really stupid joke that I thought was hilarious when I was probably 10.

A cowboy walks into a bar, grabs a stool and says, "I'm so thirsty I could lick the sweat off a cow's balls." The cowboy next to him looks over and says, "Moo moo, buckaroo."DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Woman walks into Walmart, goes over to the gun section. Clerk says "How can I help you?" She says "I'd like to buy a gun for my husband", clerk goes "Do you know what gauge he wants, ma'am?" and she goes "Oh, he doesn't even know I'm going to shoot him!"i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2015

We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

An egg walks into a bar and the bartender says "we don't serve breakfast here"
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Ken Denny's coming.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2015

A termite walks into a bar and says, "is the bar tender here?""life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    Am exciteNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    You've all heard this one but a pirate walks into a bar, the bartender says "Hey man, you know there's a steering wheel sticking out of your pants?" The pirate says "Aye, it's drivin' me nuts."DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    A giraffe walks into a bar and says, "The High Balls are on me."

A black guy, a Jewish guy, and an Arab walk into a bar, and the bar tender says, "What, is this a joke?"All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2015

Bday rager added to calendar.

And so as not to ruin the streak - A bear walks into a bar and says to the bartender, ‘I’ll have a whisky and ……… soda.’ The bartender says, ‘Why the big pause?’ ‘Dunno,’ says the bear. ‘I’ve always had them.’I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2015

^^hahahahahahahah that giraffe!!

A(nother) pirate walks into a bar with a huge ship's wheel belt buckle. Bartender says "Man that thing must get in the way."
    "Ya'r, it's drivin' me nuts!"
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2015

Isn't that the exact same joke evan posted?I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2015

yea except pirates don't drive cars, they pilot boats!

annd i glossed over it cracking up at the giraffe
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2015

UPDATE:

I cannot host. I'm really sorry about that. I thought I could pull off "awesome party host Joe" mode, but I just can't this year.
    If someone else would like to host, I will attend.
    Sorry again. I wish things were different.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2015

Don't worry about it man. Better to realize it now and let everyone know than wait and have to cancel day of. I hope you still get to do something fun to celebrate!

(should probably also change the title of the thread)I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2015

Thanks, Ben. I'll be at the End of Summer BBQ, so hopefully people will show to that.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks