Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sam/Kentucky started skating again. YAY! Me and him are meeting at Somervelo at 12pm this Sunday, 8/16. I am driving out to the Waltham Park, where we are going to cause all kinds of destruction and chaos. I'm bringing firecrackers. And sparklers. Maybe some water balloons for the scooter kids. It's basically going to be the 4th of July meets Armageddon.

I know a few others on here skate, or used to skate (Joe King/Tyler/James/etc, I'm looking at you!). Open invite to anyone who wants to come. Even if you don't skate, you are more than welcome to come heckle and throw things at us.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I'm so upset that I missed this.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt