Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2015 edited

Poster by @Killersim / Alex Carlson

http://theclassic.bostonbikepolo.us/
    Boston Bike Polo presenting the 4th annual Commonwealth Classic. I know a majority of BFG doesn't play polo, but come, hang out, socialize and have a fun time watching polo. We usually get a decent turnout for this tournament every year, so teams are capped at 16. This is Columbus Day weekend, so if you are in town and looking for stuff do to, come on down.

If you want to sponsor or know anyone that would like to sponsor contact Jav / @papi or me[and I'll relay info to Jav]
    • CommentAuthortheboy
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2015 edited

Thanks to everyone who came out to the PoloCat to help us fundraise for this.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2015 edited

edit - 10/2/15
    Can this get stickied?
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2015

Top, this is in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!! Come support your local bike polo crews.
    Cole will not be smoking meats and other cooking other delicious meals as he just broke his tib/fib mountain biking.
    what tiiiiiime?i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2015 edited

This will be all day the 17th/18th. Things start around 9 or 10 at Smith Field in Allston and run until dark. If you don't know any of us, we are all approachable. PBR is usually pretty generous with their donations, but we ask to keep things very discreet as these aren't our normal times and the park is in full use. From time to time when we pull a different permit than our regular times the Boston Parks guy has stopped by in the past.
    Bummed I'll be out of town.

Stickied!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2015

Thanks
    • CommentAuthortheboy
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2015

Somervelo f*cking rules. They built us these 485 5X polo front wheels for prizes!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2015

That 26er is a 5 cross. Tom showed me those wheels today when I was picking up my new wheel. They look sick.
    this weekend!

party tonight at the bus stop (across from the courts) from 8 til late.

check out games from 10:30am to dark saturday and sunday. sunday is a double elim bracket, and games will get really good in the afternoon.

come party with us all weekend.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2015

Sinky

Tournament a success.
    1st place was a team from Philly
    2nd was RatKing from NYC[Nate and Zack] with Addison from Boston filling in as their third
    3rd Boston's own Jav, Wald and Charlotte[@womanonawheel]

MVP's that won the wheels
    Wald from Boston
    Zack from NYC

Thanks to the sponsors, especially to Somervelo, PBR and 7 Pond Coffee
    I swung by with my olds briefly to show them what the kids are doing these days but they wanted to see the skinny boatsi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    Awesome, glad it was good! Un-stickying.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D