Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorGreenshopp
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2015 edited

The bribery company, Montreal, Maine & Atlantic, and http://www.nba2k15mt.com/ bonfire admiral in the adjacent boondocks of Nantes are pointing the feel at commemoration added as lath seek for causes in the tragedy.They say the woman was the boy's -year-old neighbour, who gave the boyish an ancient alpha on animate acquaint so he could yield her about for abbreviate trips.The woman has been answerable beneath the bigoted Artery Cartage Act.Her name has not been released.Police say the boy, who cannot accurately apprentice to drive until he's , was taken home to his parents.

There is one able admission for the-million jackpot in Friday night’s Lotto Max draw http://www.nba2k15mt.com/.Officials say the admission was purchased about abreast Peterborough, Ont. but a champ has yet to arise forward.There is aswell a able ENCORE admission commemoration one amateur dollars.That admission was awash in the area.There were aswell two MaxMillions prizes of-million commemoration up for grabs, but neither was won.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2015

dq has this ever worked everWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthor•••

The point of these is to get that http link to appear in as many different unique places as possible thereby raising how legitimate the site looks to search engines which in turn leads to get it getting listed higher in search results when people search for related keywords.

The markov chains forming nonsensical text around the link are an attempt to fool smarter search engines which might just ignore the link if it's found by itself as a forum post or surrounded by some typical spammy 'check out this cool site' or something.

I built something similar to build sentences out of a database of things real people have written. It has some comical results sometimes... I bet it would be fun to run that to build some sentences out of the entire history of bfixed, haha.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

^Do it!!!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    • CommentAuthortristan

markovchain.usascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Thanks for taking me to school, ellipses. I think it should happen. Let's trick google into thinking we're a legitimate site.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthortristan

fun markov chain story:
    At work, we make markov chain bots that work off the chat logs of employees who have left. They hang out in a chat room we call purgatory, and they all talk to each other.
    It is pretty good fun, you can watch them babble semi-sensibly about nothing for all eternity.
    We also have a chat bot that hangs out in that room. Our chat bot is responsible for a tremendous amount of things, from silly things like searching for gifs to actually important stuff like silencing alerts when machines get grumpy, and taking machines offline.

Fast forward a bit, and we're curious why machines are suddenly going down on their own. Also, why alerts will sometimes silence themselves.

Turns out, one bot in particular had a super strong tendency to perform these kinds of actions. That bot was responsible for wreaking mayhem for a solid few days until we realized what was going on. Fun times in botland!ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion

wh...what is your work?
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2015 edited

I work for cyberdyne systemsascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    • CommentAuthorThreePete
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2015

EDIT: You work for skynet.
    I definitely almost tried to go to markovchain.us because my bioinf professor used to talk about hidden markov models all the time and I thought we were going to get to learn about them but we never did :(i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    welp, one more marginally legitimate thing for my boss to catch me googlingi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2015

tristan:I work for cyberdyne systems

I'm assuming you're only making a Terminator reference, but if you *really* work for Cyberdyne, that's extremely cool.
     photo Screen Shot 2015-10-22 at 12.46.49 AM_zpshpp2mprw.png::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2015

WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY NAME A COMPANY THAT MAKES ROBOT BODIES CYBERDYNE?!?!?!ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2015

Because Japan.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    tristan, you're more of a datadyne candidate.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    OH SNAPDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D