Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2015 edited

Registration for D2R2 2016 opens at 12:01am (midnight) of November 1st. Ride date is August 20th.

$100 until the end of the year. Free t-shirt if you reg in the first 24 hours. Easy to sell your ticket if you find out you can't make it next year.

https://www.bikereg.com/d2r2I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2016

I'm going for the first time this year. Had been kicking myself for never doing it when I lived in Boston, but it worked out perfectly this year because I happen to be in town and it's on my way home to WNY and I managed to buy a $100 ticket from someone.

I believe Ben is still going. Who else is going?::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    • CommentAuthorJimmyJ
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2016

i decided to take this year off, and already regretting it. wish i signed up for the 160 mystery ride and just did it.

it's awesome, if a little packed with people. but it's so beautiful out there.