Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorCferro106
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2016

Looking to buy a dependable XL messenger bag, in good shape
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

Hi Celine! We generally like to keep these posts together so people can find them easily- there's the "WTB - want to buy thread" a little further down on the homepage you might want to add this to. Also check out the "for sale/trade" thread to see if anyone's listed a bag recently. Welcome!"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

You should also probably indicate how large you really mean by XL. I mean, all bets are off now that Nandy owns this bag:
    ::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

Heard she's starting a mess gig and just needs something that can handle a copy box. I had a medium Bailey Works Pro for my first few years and that could do a box lengthwise with bungees, but the xl I had later was pretty nice."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2016

I messed for a year with a large Bailey Works Pro, but I'd want something bigger next time round. If you want to borrow an old beaten up Large, I can probably lend you mine until you find one to buy.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    • CommentAuthorCferro106
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2016 edited

I will post this over in the WTB section, i thought I did that, but I did this from my phone in about 5 minutes. Is there a way to delete this original one? I can't figure out how to do it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2016

That's okay! It'll just float away from the top page eventually."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries