Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2016 edited

Sorry about picture size. This is from Winter/spring 2007

• CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2016

someone post pics from the schlitz blitz.gone
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2016

taller guy in center with backpack is SworksLangster, irl possibly Lang, i forget.

white and red helmet across from SworksLangster is his brother, i forgot his name too,

hands in pockets third for the right is our Host, BrandonC

furthest to the right in Mark belcher

not sure but the grey chrome bag left of center is probably Nick Kuhl aka Bluedog

i dunno, that's the best i can do.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2016

I am forth from right leaning against my bike, gray sweatshirt
    Damn the real OGsDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    I like this game. I have a metric s-ton of photos and I can't remember what they're all from but here were the ones with faces that people can be pissed off I posted to the internet but I like to have because I remember these times and, gosh, they were fun. I should say: these are all also from 2007, specifically.

•  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2016

So many familiar faces. John in the second to last pic moved back to MA last year. He lives out in Harvard, MA when he stopped at polo last year.
    The Departed after party race at Sassy James's place on Melchner before everyone got evicted and it was converted to luxury condos.