Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorkathnh
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2017

Hi everyone!
    My club (Northeast Bicycle Club) has provided backing to Northeast Velodrome LLC to lease the track property in Londonderry, NH. We plan to start holding events first week in June. More info on the Northeast Velodrome facebook page and we'll have a website soon and memberships on Bikreg.
    Katherine
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeMay 16th 2017

But I sold my tarck bike!MUFFDVR
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2017

Oh god five years too late! (Though is this the nudge I needed to buy a new track bike??)Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeAug 8th 2017 edited

I just raced on this velodrome and it's awesome! The sprinters lane is higher up now so it's banked a little steeper. Whisper me if anyone with a car wants to go up.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2017

Are there any particular days when it's better to go than others?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2017 edited

Here's the schedule: https://northeastvelodrome.wordpress.com/event-schedule/

I don't know if people are allowed to just go up and dick around on their own, but I can ask someone if people are inclined. I would be more interested in one of the races, though, because last night was a lot of fun.
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2017

Oh yeah a Saturday training/info session might be required if you have never raced on a track. I knew the official running the race last night, so he just gave me a rundown before the race, but I would email an organizer about that before driving up to Londonderry.
    • CommentAuthorMJ
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2017

ryan t:Oh yeah a Saturday training/info session might be required if you have never raced on a track. I knew the official running the race last night, so he just gave me a rundown before the race, but I would email an organizer about that before driving up to Londonderry.

I've been meaning to get up there on Saturdays, but no car of course. I would really love to get the general run down and maybe look into a race before the season's over.
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2017

Just another heads up, only real track bikes are allowed there, so drop bars only, no quick release skewers, etc.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2017

urban outfitters has them in stock usually if someone is in need.MUFFDVR
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2017

^LolWorstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    nerdo:^Lol
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D