Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Nandy:why run? Is your bike broken? Sounds terrible

qft

i do run though. Burn more calories in less time even if it sucks, plus I still have delusions of going back to rugby.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2019

New Nike Running App Tells You What You’re Really Running From

nerdo:TIL that people in Seattle never use salt on the roads so after one inch of snow, the island I live on is shut down and all the roads are a sheet of ice. Fun times.

Nice. Hope you have studded tires!"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    ^haha! I'm not sure I really want to know, though.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Crashed Ice to work?

But yeah, I love bicycling but I have limited time and running's a more efficient way for me to stave off being horribly out of shape. When I do it, anyway.
    Stinky Cheez:...When I do it, anyway.

yeah...

I completely fell off over the holidays.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2019

i haven't entirely stopped doing "a workout" every morning, but lately a ridiculous percent of them are popsugar dance workouts, which is just a more embarrassing version of doing nothingThat may be my favorite DQ of all time - nerdo
    (yesterday) I learned that I weigh exactly 200lb more than Mini-erFries. Oy.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    ^^haha but that's definitely not nothingDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2019

lol, my coworker weighs a whole 100lbs more than me and I'm a whole-ass adult

y'all are making me feel like I should do some damn pushups already. I'm lucky my commute seems like enough to keep my fitness roughly where I want it but obviously doesn't do shit for my arms, which are noodles"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    I probably outweigh you by 100lbs too.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    #thikkboyyyyyDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    If you let the batteries in your scale die you can live in ignorant bliss!
    lifehack!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2019

TIL mini nilla wafers = sheep treatsThat may be my favorite DQ of all time - nerdo
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2019

mmm haven't had those in forever"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries