Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2019

There hasn’t been a new thread in a long-ass time, so why not? Post your cool stuff that you find on the street here:

The other day, I found a bottle of Pedro’s bike wash. There was like 1/4 bottle left, and it had somehow survived being run over by a car, but I just used it to clean a wheel set, and it worked great. Theres probably even enough left to do a whole bike.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2019

niiiiice"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2019

i don't think i've ever found anything just on the ground, but while working in the new swamp they're turning the back 20 acres of my farm into i've been wearing my orange rain boots. got those some day during sr week in 2006 when we all went back to our freshman year dorms (after the freshmen had moved out) and someone had left these boots in 'my' closet...That may be my favorite DQ of all time - nerdo
    haha sweet

Nothing recent, but last summer I had a pedal fall off while riding (threading was all fucked, but I can get one or two more commutes out of it right?) and when I pulled over there was $40 on the ground.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D