Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

The Mass Ave bridge. There is often a horrific pothole at the "seam" between land and bridge, and usually on the Boston side. I have nightmares that somehow a car forces me to alter my path, and my front wheel goes into that pothole. I crash. Then get run over by car/Uber/truck/kid on Razor scooter, etc.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    ugh that's terrifying. I also hate how the bike lane narrows briefly as you go onto the bridge from the Cambridge sideDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2020

I love this new thread!

Mass Ave bridge is a nightmare. I've gotten into so many hairy situations with the on- and off-ramps. And I'm often taking the lane by the time I'm nearing one end or another to give myself room enough to hop a pothole or whatever. It's one of the few places where an infrastructure skeptic like me can get on board with some protection.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2020

I cannot fucking believe how bad the Mass/ Beacon intersection is, I feel like it's worse than it was before and the drivers are even more reckless. There needs to be a wall or some shit that goes up to the edge of the car lane on beacon so they can't cut that corner so badly and a specific turn signal"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    yeah fortunately i don't go through there much anymore but i always feel really unsafeDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2020

Yesterday a friend told me that I was in their dream and they were like "huh, check out this job opening at Liv" and I was like "fuck Liv, I can't fucking stand that company" (my response paraphrased, but that was the gist). SO ACCURATE"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    haha it's always nice (though less interesting) when people's subconscious perception of you is dead onDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Nandy:I cannot fucking believe how bad the Mass/ Beacon intersection is, I feel like it's worse than it was before and the drivers are even more reckless. There needs to be a wall or some shit that goes up to the edge of the car lane on beacon so they can't cut that corner so badly and a specific turn signal

Facts.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    The giant real life pot hole, I had corresponding bad dreams about on the Boston side of Mass Ave bridge, has been fixed.

There is a new one on the Cambridge side.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    ^this is what we called Conservation of Ream in college

things get better somewhere, they get worse somewhere elseDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D