Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormeatball
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2008 edited

you should smoke it

especially in pipe form

it makes you stronger, faster, and more virile, plus you will be in flavor country, and who the fuck doesn't want to be in a country <i>made of flavor</i>? Dumbasses. Dumbasses is who do not want to be in a country made of flavor. What flavor you ask? <b>STFU</b>. It's <i>fucking flavorful flavor</i> so STFU and smoke it.

many studies have found that smoking tobacco makes you get more women and generally become exponentially cooler, especially after eating a dinner of red meat. red meat and whiskey. Red meat and whiskey <i>with tobacco on it</i>.

Tobacco: fucking smoke it.
    • CommentAuthormeatball
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2008

eating it and / or snorting it iare also so mind blowingly awesome that you will stain your pants with come just thinking about it

wash your pants.
    is this for the ex-vee-ex?You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    i smoke a pipethere ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    damnthere ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    I just don't care for the smell. But if others like it, they can go for it.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorNo. 11
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2008

Only if the pipe is an authentic reproduction of Gandalf's from Lord of the Rings. This pipe is gauranteed to ensure maximum lady-magnetization.
    • CommentAuthormeatball
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2008 edited

stay classy!
    alexi gigantic:wanna smoke pipes when I come up this weekend?

im down! hahah

can we get corn cob pipes for a dollar at kangs corner?!!ride bikes for money not for fun(unless your drunk)
    • CommentAuthordubblaster
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2008 edited

That wizard was mosdef not smoking tobacco in his pipe, a wizard only smokes the finest of smokable herbs. Or maybe it was a blend.A man becometh what he thinketh.
    deal and deal!there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    • CommentAuthormeatball

brookline news and gifts is also a great place for the pipe hookup
    i rock levitt and pierce in H squarethere ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    • CommentAuthorjohnderson

alexi gigantic:shit corn cob pipes for a dollar? yes yes we shall!

you are gonna poo out corn cob pipes for a dollar? I have a fiver.
    • CommentAuthormeatball

L&P doesn't have enough tinned blends and overpriced pipes :( Still love to check it out whenever I'm there. Brookline is my favorite place with Peretti's as #2 just because I feel weird walking in there all sweaty.
    • CommentAuthorboundgear

l&p has seconds for 8$ or something. Good pipes with visible inclusions and unfinished polishing.
    And they have fragrant cake, the best pipe blend ever...

I quited a few years ago, but man you are tempting me...
    a second what? pipe?there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    oh, i will take a look at what i can find!there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    • CommentAuthormeatball

wow, I've not seen the $8 seconds... I thought the cheapest they had were $50 Savinelli naturals :P

I've not tried fragrant cake... a lot of the blends they have in jars are from other blenders tho, like the brown flake is Gawith & Hogarth and the Roll Cake is Peter Stokkebey's Luxury Bullseye Flake...

Matured VA is good, as is DPE, tho they can't get it because House of Windsor (the blender) is totally going bankrupt but refusing to admit it I think.

Cuban Mixture from Peretti's FTW.
    • CommentAuthorboundgear

Warning: I bought my last pipe around.... 2001??? maybe? but I know I saw them still at L&P last summer when I stopped in with a friend.
    (I bought a punch muduro. delicious out on the front porch)

Not sure what the price is today. Say 10 to be safe?
    •  
      CommentAuthorjacobs

snuff for the win.
    i was just at levitt and pierce and they did not have any second/used pipes. i got some dope cappuccino/cocoa mix for my pipe.there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    yeah, CVS maybe, but def at Kangs Cornerthere ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    no idea, if i can i will take a look therethere ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    • CommentAuthormeatball
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2008

Kangs will have them for like $10.

Brookline News and Gifts or LJ Peretti's should have them for about $5.

I tend not to smoke flavored tobacco... I like me my burley and virginia tobaccos pretty much. SG Sam's Flake, Edgeworth RR'd, you know, that's how we do :D Perett's Cuban is the exception, what with the latakia and all.
    • CommentAuthormeatball
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2008 edited

if you go to Peretti's pick up some Dark Birdseye by Gawith Hoggarth, they should have it in bulk for like $2 an ounce, mebbe $2.50
    i would guess 10 or 11there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    L&P has super cheap little pip stands ($4) that fold up neatly into a little pouch, more then worth the price. seems like the best pipe accessory i have picked up yet!there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    if i am near one i can grab it but i don't know if ill be near newbury! (no help)there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    there are no pipes in NYC?there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    even for a corncob?there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    shit, i will try and grab one today for yathere ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    • CommentAuthorboundgear
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2008

Ok, as I had time and was in the harvard'hood I double checked, and I was infact working on old news. But I swear I bought mine for 6 or 8 a piece and saw them over the summer when I stopped by. Maybe they can't get them anymore, etc. either way, they have some lovely pipes and some hideous ones. All extremely pricey. And just being there made me want to buy a oz. of almost anything dark and fragrant.

they have some kinda gandalf wizard looking thing with a 'vard presentation box. Bizarre. 300 american bills for it. It must be nice to graduate from there....
    yeah the dude yesterday said that the "cheap" pipes sell super quick.there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    • CommentAuthormannnnnn
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2008

I'm a fan of the darker pipe tobaccos, but my favorite form of tobacco would definitely be a nice cigar.
    • CommentAuthorbluedog
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2008

^ +1 cigars are the bomb.that's when I reach for my revovler...
    You guys are weird.Word nerd
    you are!there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby