Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

wow, talk about abuse of power! hahathere ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    how the fuck did you do that? I wanna resurrect threads like they're Jesus too!Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2008

and honestly for a second I thought it was a duplicate thread... sometimes that happens randomly..
    you need to reach level 10 wizard to gain that spellthere ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    ummm... did you now delete my thread?there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2008

SHIT SHIT SHIT wtf is going on!!!
    ^ i think the kid who deleted the threads did it by accidentthere ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2008 edited

ok ok nothin is deleted! it's all here! I apologize.. there was a period of about 5 minutes when shit was happening fast and I was on the phone with my momz and reading the forum and the same time.. I thought somehow two of the same thread had popped up (it has happened randomly before I don't know how/why) so I deleted it.. I generally don't delete shit around here unless it's some thing was a clitch or mistake..
    got a new bike today ! khs flight 100

http://www.cyclesportinc.com/images/flite100.jpg looks like that.its like watching a monkey swallow a hand grenade.
    • CommentAuthor.
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2008

^ same bike as me pretty much
    minus the amazing character on my wheel
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2008

All the cool kids ride Flite 100's.
    As of.. last thursday, at least.dongpincher 1000
    tim, enjoy the new whip. cant wait to see it.polo
    •  
      CommentAuthorrobotbuilder
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2008 edited

TimIvancic:got a new bike today ! khs flight 100

looks like that.
    [all your base are belong to us]
    • CommentAuthorbluedog
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2008

monday was new bike day for me, I got one of these:

that's when I reach for my revovler...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie

^that's a fancy bike for someone who doesn't ride bikes...
    •  
      CommentAuthorjacobs

pretty nice.

i just ordered all the tubes, lugs and some of the parts for my new road bike. s&s couplers, deda 14.5, walter castings, more record carbon.....can't wait!
    nick: i've never heard of the 'r5' line of c-dales, or is it a type of caad9? (can't quite read what it says on the seat stay). either way, pretty sweet. more details on specs, and on how it rides?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie

^it's part of the caad9 line.. components are a 105/ultrega mix i think..

I like those (ultegra i think??) cranks..
    •  
      CommentAuthorDan Roch

105 cranks i have the same ones the logo is on one of the spiders the ultegra's logo is more centered on the crank

Everybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaning they are unemployed - Prince Philip during the recession in 1981
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie

hmm cool.. i like the 105s cus of my vanity.. that colour is awesome
    i take it the r5 is a version of the 2008 caad series?
    when i was looking into road bike last year i test road the 06 and 07 caad 8 and 9s. i really liked them a lot. i found them stiff and responsive and was going to buy one, until i decided to go all or nothing and get the specialized tarmac. ideally i'd like an older allez or older caad with mid/low-range components for winter and bad weather riding.

now nick needs to join in on road rides!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDan Roch

^^they make a ultegra Ice version now its a darker color (ice grey) than that^^^ ultegra crank they look really nice, and they are 70g less than the normal ultegra's

the whole group looks really niceEverybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaning they are unemployed - Prince Philip during the recession in 1981
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie

^damn that really makes me wanna throw an Ultegra "ice" double on my roadie, and get rid of the triple I've been sporting
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks

Doubles are the new triple- but triples are the new double.dongpincher 1000
    • CommentAuthorbluedog

I do need to join on road rides, I need to get my ass back into shape after not riding last semester because of injury. Yes it is a 105/Ultegra mix, and it rides very nicely. It goes when I say go, yet was nice and stable when I managed to hit 30mph on a downhill the other night. I like.that's when I reach for my revovler...
    •  
      CommentAuthorgregwhits
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2008

nice bike nick, i dig it..

also, to clarify, the R5 is just the new classification for the highest CAAD9. there is no more DA CAAD9, just the R5 and R6. they brought down the price of the Six13 by introducing a tiagra version to fill the price void.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBuckley!

A Tiagra equipped Six13? What the crap? That's got to be the most expensive Tiagra build ever. It's also nonsense.The kid's gotta learn that the game never lets up.
    • CommentAuthorbluedog

buckley.:A Tiagra equipped Six13? What the crap? That's got to be the most expensive Tiagra build ever. It's also nonsense.

The higher end cannondale stuff is weird, the six13 and system six frames have never impressed me much. In that range I like the BMC and Specialized offerings (the tarmac is badass).that's when I reach for my revovler...
    •  
      CommentAuthorgregwhits

i like the tarmac too, and i agree the wacky tiagra six13 is weird but they now have a womens specific version too, which is neat. the tiagra six13 is in the 1500 range i think.
    I'm about to have a new bike day, a new Jacob's cross frame! Psyched!
    -bot[all your base are belong to us]
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2008

^yaeh dude! i'm a few weeks away from buildin' up a cross check i got offa craigslist a few months ago.
    Depending on the UPS man, today might be a new bike day for me! Handlebars, cog and lockring coming in the mail. aside from a more comfortable saddle those are the last parts I need.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop

^pics. asap.
    love, brunop
    As soon as I hunt down our lazy UPS man who doesn't even bother to ring the doorbell. he just jumps out of his truck, puts a "sorry we missed you" sticker on my damn door then drives away. I know this because I watched him do it a few weeks ago.
    •  
      CommentAuthor0x000000

i'm stoked to see it too!what does he commute to clowntown on that thing
    Fracking USPS left me a not for a box. Sadly I fly out @ 6AM and will have to wait until monday or tuesday to get my box. Pictures of the bike goodies inside it when I get it.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks

DSC03080
    DSC03078

Couple of crappy shots of the new build, have a new drivetrain but waiting on next paycheck (and an end to this shit weather) to throw it all on.dongpincher 1000
    new bike night was for me last night.

trek 1000 SL :)

pics soonride bikes for money not for fun(unless your drunk)
    •  
      CommentAuthormur

^^ well done. i love the way you had a sticker cache ready to use immediately upon frame arrival.~(..,)~ (oYo) make whoopee not war (oYo) ~(..,)~
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown

Uncle sam needs to get my check to me so I can finally get myself a road bike. Its getting late.

The internals of the new ultegra sl (ice) is nearly indistinguishable from dura ace. I'm leaning that way for my own ride.e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    Bleach! I'm sad that one can't get a modern group that wouldn't look out of place on a BMX bike.[all your base are belong to us]
    •  
      CommentAuthorgregwhits
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2008 edited

have you seen a modern bmx bike lately? that doesn't make much sense.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2008

mur:^^ well done. i love the way you had a sticker cache ready to use immediately upon frame arrival.

Not on purpose, they came with the top tube pad at the b ike tricks video night!dongpincher 1000
    •  
      CommentAuthorfox
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2008

need to get a new stem/bars, the reach is killing me
    finished last last thursday
    •  
      CommentAuthoraarn

^nice(moscow)
    •  
      CommentAuthorilikeitfixed
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2008 edited

fox i have a stem you might be interested in. i love that bike! i just dont know why the seatpost collar is backwards :/ride bikes for money not for fun(unless your drunk)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby

fox, are you at smfa?
    •  
      CommentAuthorfox

yeah pete

what kind of stem ilikeitfixed? I am looking into getting jag/b123;5 but am poor at the moment
    ^get some Nitto ADB-X bars ;-)clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!