Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2008

Rob Gigantic:You should put some pegs in the lower bb shell. To make it even sexier.

haha then you could do some wicked grinds!
    •  
      CommentAuthoradam

well done marty, well done
    hahaha that thing is siiiiick! huuuutHUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!
    That would make an interesting tandem design.

The second rider could be recumbent if the bottom shell had a crank and a chain on the other side... actually, if the rear rider were chubby the bike would do wheelies constantly, ha ha.Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie

I feel horrible at life because your tall bike has a better paint job and is probably lighter than my whip!
    You're only horrible at life because you where a white t-shirt under a black one, Morgie. Don't forget.Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie

^yikes so true..
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks

Morgie:haha, damn.. i wanna see D. Casner ride that shit and pull some stupid shit..

Rest assured, you will!
    Marty said I'm not allowed to barspin it before he does thoughdongpincher 1000
    Morgie:I feel horrible at life because your tall bike has a better paint job and is probably lighter than my whip!

thanks to me!. that thing was just rattle canned and it still looks wicked good. annd its fun to ride. your right about it being lighter than your current whip too haharide bikes for money not for fun(unless your drunk)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSoft T-Rex
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2008

shit that was rattle canned my rattle can job never looked that goodHey, aren't you a dinosaur?
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2008

whose whip?
    in my hood
    i think there was a discussion of this a while back. i don't remember what we concluded.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2008

^this is a different one from the one always parked in davis sq.
    oh. then i have no idea.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2010

antbike
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2010

L1020051
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2013 edited

IMG_4055

well-done. betwixt harvard and porter square.
    ^ seen that before, and also taken note.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorbaker
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2013 edited

That guy lives in my building, forgot his name. It has this weird spring mechanism connecting the downtube to the fork crown that keeps the front wheel centered, for riding no hands I guess. Frame is a long haul trucker. Well-done indeed.

Eta: nice thread bumpI am the reason your son is crying.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2013

Our cargo ANT has that spring for keeping the fork centered. Neat."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

What is that lock??Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    • CommentAuthorgc

abus bordogone
    •  
      CommentAuthortinhat

baker:That guy lives in my building, forgot his name. It has this weird spring mechanism connecting the downtube to the fork crown that keeps the front wheel centered, for riding no hands I guess. Frame is a long haul trucker. Well-done indeed.

Eta: nice thread bump

i don't know how to spell it but phonetically it's a shtoo-pa-gan-zah hope this helps
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2013

baker:It has this weird spring mechanism connecting the downtube to the fork crown that keeps the front wheel centered, for riding no hands I guess.
    My understanding is that it's for help keeping the wheel centered/not-unintentionally-turning-super-hard when carrying weight on the front rack.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    ben:
    baker:It has this weird spring mechanism connecting the downtube to the fork crown that keeps the front wheel centered, for riding no hands I guess.
    My understanding is that it's for help keeping the wheel centered/not-unintentionally-turning-super-hard when carrying weight on the front rack.

Yup. Also helps the wheel not turn when using kickstand/locking up. My simple city 8 has one too.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2013

Velo Orange sells them for ten bucks.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This Merckx conversion appeared outside my workplace earlier this week, and has been out there every day since. Pretty sure it doesn't belong to any of my co-workers ... anyone recognize it?
    meowsy
    be mine valentine
    SS'd old nice frame

Frame Pump

Drops

Magnet with no computer visible

supercommmuttterNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2013

i noticed the merckx too. sickk dick sacks cranks. but totes not feeling the conversion, bro.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2013

I think it's a great build and would definitely ride it. Needs fenders tho."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2013

i saw that whip locked outside of JP LIX on sunday night
    dunno whose it isMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

wireless computer bro
    rock death:wireless computer bro

There is no receiver on the forkTake-off everything but your rainboots
    Well the strange thing is, I'm realizing now that it's not being locked up out there every day, it's BEEN locked out there for a week.
    Not that I'm on some "liberate this bike" tirade but I'm trying to think of why anyone would leave a nice ride like that locked to a bike rack on a busy street for a full week.
    just ... weird.

ETA: that's not a computer on the bars, it's a light
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

Stormy Arthur:

There is no receiver on the fork

hidden by the left fork blade
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    rock death:
    Stormy Arthur:

There is no receiver on the fork

hidden by the left fork blade

Nope receivers are to big to be hidden like thatTake-off everything but your rainboots
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

^your mom's receiver's big enough.
    so sad. put a tarp over it.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Nuggetross:^your mom's receiver's big enough.

um don't you mean my moms forks are big enough to hide her receiver?Take-off everything but your rainboots
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

hidden inside the fork blade
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2013

Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2013

hidden on another bike