Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Go Patriots!!

Anybody else into watching tonight? or is anyone having a football-type gathering? I'd be willing to host at my place where we can watch on my 19" screen and snack on soy "chicken" wings and salsa con caso.

Im Corinne and I live in Cambridge in between Central and Inman, if you didnt already know tha
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2008

uhh...i heard there was a football game today?

thanks for the offer cori but i'm not exactly the football sort. although i am fond of chik'n wings.
    • CommentAuthorkanst

ratattack:uhh...i heard there was a football game today?

thanks for the offer cori but i'm not exactly the football sort. although i am fond of chik'n wings.

Lauren only likes football if shes the one doing the tackling
    i plan on getting very drunk and yelling awful, degrading things at tom brady and reviving my lapsed catholicism in the hopes that it will lead the giants to victory.
    •  
      CommentAuthorg0balistik

i just noticed there are a ton of supplies in my kitchen for a party. I hope my room mates are taking it all somewhere else.
    •  
      CommentAuthoradam

i'm going to sit on my couch and watch something else. my neighbors have a huge party next door, not too excited about that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

:)

you know me so well.

i don't have the attention span to watch other people play sports. i'm only sufficiently occupied if i myself am running around. and tackling, in the case of football.
    • CommentAuthorkanst

deleteradio:i plan on getting very drunk and yelling awful, degrading things at tom brady and reviving my lapsed catholicism in the hopes that it will lead the giants to victory.

That sounds like a good plan, minus the being Catholic part. LETS GO GIANTS
    I'll probably drink beers and watch football as I enjoy the commercials quite a bit. Plus it should be a good game and I know just enough about the rules to follow whats going on.Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    oh damn it.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2008 edited

despite the patriots losing, it was a damn good game.

[edit] the patriots uniforms are hideous as well
    • CommentAuthorlegion

commercials were weak, only a few good ones
    •  
      CommentAuthorDan Roch

the commercials have been lacking since last yearEverybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaning they are unemployed - Prince Philip during the recession in 1981
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiiike
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2008

Eli for Presidentsports!
    how disappointing is it going to be when the celtics choke too?