Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2008

Anyone wanna meet up and do stupid tricks on tuesday? I'm thinking like 7 at CSC, do shit there for a little while then head to other spots (Gov't center, some banked parking lotby BU, etc?)dongpincher 1000
    •  
      CommentAuthorBuckley!

Weather.com says on Tuesday iss gon' rain! How about Monday?The kid's gotta learn that the game never lets up.
    I don't know how to do any tricks really, other than ride and knock people down/get knocked down @ polo.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Danny: Tony has a couple places he knows about from skating that would be good for a fixed-gear free-stylist event, drop him a line.Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    • CommentAuthorslowski
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2008 edited

.If at first you don't succeed... you fail.
    •  
      CommentAuthoradam

if the weather holds up i should be there
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks

Well fuck me sideways, it looks like I'll be in NYC the only day next week it's supposed to be nice.
    Tuesday, bar-shit ass weather, this will occur. Shit ass weather, uh, fuck it.dongpincher 1000
    • CommentAuthorslowski
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2008 edited

.If at first you don't succeed... you fail.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2008

You didn't miss much, me brian and andrew did a couple of tricks then got told not to do any "barnum and bailey shit"dongpincher 1000