Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthor...
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2008

as my school assignments become more creative and less
    about the technical aspects of photography
    i'm going to need "subjects" "models" etc to take pictures of
    doing whatever my brain manages to spew out at
    any given time...

i can't pay anyone but
    you will get sweet ass
    pictures of yourself
    which can be used for
    picking up the chicks
    or dudes or whatever
    you're into.

let me know if this sounds ok with anyone
    •  
      CommentAuthoraarn

possibly(moscow)
    maybe. vegan cupcakes?You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    • CommentAuthor...

oh man
    i am cupcake baked outttt

5 dozen cupcakes in 3 days
    is crazy talk
    •  
      CommentAuthoriphone_punk
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2008 edited

I'll do it! You said for cupcakes?Volkswagen Hero
    damn you. when would this be?You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorravnos

What's this about cupcakes?
    I care not about your photos... I just want cupcakes now...

That's a slight fabrication...
    I'd probably be able to do it.Question Reality. "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear."
    •  
      CommentAuthorbshea81

i am bruised, lumpy, and spiritually bankrupt these days, but maybe that would make for some good black and white picsfool me once, shame on me. fool me twice, i guess im into trannies
    • CommentAuthorjohnderson

If you wanna use my ugly mug chiseled features for school credit be my guest.
    I haven't had a "real" picture taken of me in a long time, so for purposes of documentation and vanity, I might be down.Think you're escaping and run into yourself. Longest way round is the shortest way home.
    • CommentAuthor...

hahaha ok
    here's my payment : vegan cupcakes
    since apparently that's what
    everyone wants...

i have high expectations now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorg0balistik

I was going to offer. But then I realized that this is a ploy to get that damn calendar done!

also, I don't accept vegan cupcakes as payment. only the good stuff.
    • CommentAuthor...

hahaha actually i forgot about the whole calendar

i promise it isn't, just school assignments
    you can take pictures of my beard if you'd likePh'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    i just had one of lauren's vegan carrot cakes. she set the bar high.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    i am down.This is Television; Late Night Television; Scripted with Percision; a Corner Store Pulp Fiction
    Count me in, hands down.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorGrim Ryan

take pictures of me being ridiculous.Duffman Can't Breathe
    •  
      CommentAuthorBuckley!
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2008

If there are baked goods on the line, then OK.The kid's gotta learn that the game never lets up.
    • CommentAuthor.

Aw you beat me in asking these people :/
    ^well one of you could take pictures of us, and the other pictures of our bikes. 2 birds in one stone. *just a thought*clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthor.

^ take pictures while you boys bake? So you're doing the cupcake baking next?? Sweet!
    •  
      CommentAuthortravisW

i will model for pictures...def for cupcakes, i tried Laurens, now i need to test everyone's vegan cupcakes.boooyah
    • CommentAuthor.

^ were you the one who told me last night that you got a cupcake too after viewing my friend eating one?
    kirstencupcake:^ take pictures while you boys bake? So you're doing the cupcake baking next?? Sweet!

I haven't ever baked vegan anything, but I make some mean chocolate chip cookies, as well as brownies.

I also make some good meat dishes, though I have a feeling those wouldn't go over well for the majority of folks on here. I feel like us omnivores are a minority.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    If you want a girl to take pictures of after a bunch of smelly bike boys then I'd totally be game.

And I don't even need cupcakes as payment, because I enjoy being vain.<3 Katty Class
    •  
      CommentAuthortravisW

kirstencupcake:^ were you the one who told me last night that you got a cupcake too after viewing my friend eating one?
    that was me, i was guessing you were one of the cupcake girls.boooyah
    • CommentAuthor.

cupcake girls? Like from last night?
    I just brought that one cupcake for my friend cause he missed out on the cupcake get together I held the night before which anyone from here was invited too
    •  
      CommentAuthorBuckley!

Strange_Case:And I don't even need cupcakes as payment

But just about everyone else does.The kid's gotta learn that the game never lets up.
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

i have a friend who goes to aib and takes the most amazing photos.

and i'm never around for his photo sessions. it's very sad.

so...as much as i hate most pictures taken of me, i wouldn't mind someone who knows what they're doing taking my picture so i at least had one i didn't dislike.

in other words...i am game.
    as am i. yup.word up. ;-)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSoft T-Rex

Cool pictures? Seeing as I have little to no updated pictures of myself no 'good' pictures I would totally be down.Hey, aren't you a dinosaur?
    What movie was it where the kid said, "cupcakes, cupcakes!" and threw jumpkicks? Or was it, "pancakes"?Volkswagen Hero
    I'll give a cupcake to the first person to capture iphone_punk on film.Word nerd
    •  
      CommentAuthorravnos

iphone_punk:What movie was it where the kid said, "cupcakes, cupcakes!" and threw jumpkicks? Or was it, "pancakes"?

It was "pancakes" and it was Cabin Fever. Worst movie I have ever seen in my entire life...
    And I've seen some bad ones.Question Reality. "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear."
    •  
      CommentAuthortravisW

kirstencupcake:cupcake girls? Like from last night?
    I just brought that one cupcake for my friend cause he missed out on the cupcake get together I held the night before which anyone from here was invited too
    as in cupcake in your name on hereboooyah
    • CommentAuthorjohnderson

bacon cupcakes?
    •  
      CommentAuthorHamburger

i'll subject myself to a photography shoot, if only to satisfy my curiosity: are all photo shoots reminiscent of those in Zoolander?People make decisions.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDan Roch

^ yesEverybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaning they are unemployed - Prince Philip during the recession in 1981
    •  
      CommentAuthormur

only if i can use the photographs for my Christmas in Smarch cards i'm going to send out during the thirteenth month of this year.

warning, i have an ugly mug. it'll be an arduous undertaking. probably something worthy of a senior project. do you think you're up to it?~(..,)~ (oYo) make whoopee not war (oYo) ~(..,)~
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

aw mur! but you looked so adorable with your hair in the little ponytail on the top of your head and the headband at the sprints...it was kinda precious.
    •  
      CommentAuthormur

^ that was my samurai look. a couple of hours later i was in my ninja look. you didn't see it.
    ~(..,)~ (oYo) make whoopee not war (oYo) ~(..,)~
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

it saddens me to learn that i missed your ninja look.

you will have to enlighten me one day as to what exactly that entails.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie

ratattack:i have a friend who goes to aib and takes the most amazing photos.

and i'm never around for his photo sessions. it's very sad.

so...as much as i hate most pictures taken of me, i wouldn't mind someone who knows what they're doing taking my picture so i at least had one i didn't dislike.

in other words...i am game.

who are you taking about? (I ask cus i know a lot of AIB kids..)
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2008 edited

mike. roommate of nicole.

see what i missed out on b/c i had to go to work?

•  
      CommentAuthormur

ratattack:it saddens me to learn that i missed your ninja look.
    you will have to enlighten me one day as to what exactly that entails.

you'd better have some sharp eyes.
    ~(..,)~ (oYo) make whoopee not war (oYo) ~(..,)~
    ^Ninja Parade!clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

^^that. is. amazing.
    • CommentAuthor.

Hamburger:i'll subject myself to a photography shoot, if only to satisfy my curiosity: are all photo shoots reminiscent of those in Zoolander?

can I shoot you in the hamburglar costume?
    please?
    •  
      CommentAuthorHamburger

^ i don't have it any longer. however, if you can find a full hamburgler costume (child's size L) i'll be more than happy to model it for you in exchange for one regular photo -- one that would please my girlfriend.

edit: holy shit!

[holy shit!]>People make decisions.