Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorhannaelise
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2008

• CommentAuthorhannaelise

Probably true, but the article is still entertaining.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike

I'm guilty of so much stuff on that guys site
    • CommentAuthormeatball
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2008 edited

I fucking hate you for posting this

<h5>because I was about to</h5>
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby

it's funny 'cause it's true
    • CommentAuthormannnnnn
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2008

Everybody, I just wanted to say: thanks, sincerely, the Earth (best part).
    "White women have a lot of fantasies about idealized lives, and one of them is living in Europe and riding around an old city on one of these bikes. They dream about waking up and riding to a little cafe, then visiting bakeries and cheese shops and finally riding home to prepare a fancy meal for their friends who will all eat under a canopy with white Christmas lights. This information can be used to help gain the trust/admiration of a white woman, especially if you can pull off a lie about how your mother told you about how she used to do all of these things when she was younger."

SO TRUE.
    •  
      CommentAuthorhowl

buddymike:I'm guilty of so much stuff on that guys site

+1.Troglodytarum is latin for troll
    deleteradio:"White women have a lot of fantasies about idealized lives, and one of them is living in Europe and riding around an old city on one of these bikes. They dream about waking up and riding to a little cafe, then visiting bakeries and cheese shops and finally riding home to prepare a fancy meal for their friends who will all eat under a canopy with white Christmas lights. This information can be used to help gain the trust/admiration of a white woman, especially if you can pull off a lie about how your mother told you about how she used to do all of these things when she was younger."

SO TRUE.

UM, as a woman I find this statement inaccurate!

I would NOT want to have white Christmas lights on my canopy, I'd prefer the light of fireflies and other such imaginary creatures.<3 Katty Class
    •  
      CommentAuthor0x000000

this blog is awesomewhat does he commute to clowntown on that thing
    fucking retarded racist shit. Anything that defines a group of people by skin color is racist. Just because your white and may agree with the opinions expressed does not make it politically correct. I'm surprised nobody else is offended.WWJD
    I would like to stab the person that wrote that stupid shit in the face with a rusty screwdriver.WWJD
    not reallyWWJD
    •  
      CommentAuthorrobotosan
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2009

Its like the writer followed me around... WOOOOOOOOOOWW
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2009

Oldschool Rookie:fucking retarded racist shit. Anything that defines a group of people by skin color is racist. Just because your white and may agree with the opinions expressed does not make it politically correct. I'm surprised nobody else is offended.

only white people say "politically correct."
    "These types of riders will spend upwards of $5,000 on a bicycle and up to $400 on accessories, but will not ride to work."

Awesome.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2009

man, i hate white people. wheres my blog?dongpincher 1000
    chr|s sedition:"These types of riders will spend upwards of $5,000 on a bicycle and up to $400 on accessories, but will not ride to work."

Awesome.

Have you ever owned a bike worth over 2k? 3k? 4k?

They are usually nice bikes. You do not lock them up with a big u-lock next to professor dumbass with his walmart mountain bike who is more than happy to slap around your bike with his because "Hey bro, it's just a bike!"But the fact of the matter is: Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!