Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

^ ?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPiranha666
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2014

erie:
    Christopher Robin, bitches.

I def. know who you are. Haha.
    •  
      CommentAuthorskulllfist
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2014 edited

my name is john. i'm pretty anti-social, i go everywhere, and then i go nowhere. i ride a 'look' roadbike fast for money. i'm sorry sometimes, but not always :)godspeed on the devils thunder
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2014

Hi John! I usually ride a funny teal Shogun for money. See you around town!"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

john do you have dreadlocks?
    •  
      CommentAuthorPiranha666
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2014 edited

i typed something then I wanted to delete but I can only change it, so I change it to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yew9L0Xjm_g
    •  
      CommentAuthorskulllfist
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2014 edited

Hello nandy i'll be daaaaattt haha and yes rock dathe i am di dredgodspeed on the devils thunder
    ^^ if you reaaaly ever want to delete something, just whisper it to yourself.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthorskulllfist

Ahhh merci^godspeed on the devils thunder
    •  
      CommentAuthorPiranha666

killersim:^^ if you reaaaly ever want to delete something, just whisper it to yourself.

thanks!
    Piranha666:i typed something then I wanted to delete but I can only change it, so I change it to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yew9L0Xjm_g

I'll see your Slayer, and raise you a rock opera.

http://youtu.be/oH5hfgDa3Ug
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2014

skulllfist:Hello nandy i'll be daaaaattt haha and yes rock dathe i am di dred

I'm Alex, I used to work at community bike. Yo. How's yr problem wheel holding up?
    •  
      CommentAuthorskulllfist
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2014

haha i had a feeling it was mann, coolioo dredn n shreddn is di riggurrr :) thanks to youzguyzzgodspeed on the devils thunder
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2014

imma need a dictionary for this
    •  
      CommentAuthorskulllfist
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2014

Haha rolln steady thanks to yallsgodspeed on the devils thunder
    • CommentAuthorsoup
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2014

I've been on and off here for a little while, but never introduced myself. I'm Eric and work over at Bikes Not Bombs.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Sup, Eric. This is Joe with the gray Masi. We knew each other before, but then I met Nicole at meditation, etc.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Welcome, Eric!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I like your user namei mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthorsoup

Hey Joe!
    Thanks tinyhonkshus. Its a nickname thats followed me since grade school.
    more food based usernamesDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2014 edited

i vote marianna's name be changed to tinyhotdogbunssomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    hot dog sliders ARE overduei mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    tinyhonkshus:hot dog sliders ARE overdue

Makes me think of this.

clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorLARider
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2014

My name is Bradley Blackshire and I am in Boston for a couple weeks coming from LA.
    I ride a silver Trek Elance 300 that I just bought to ride in Boston. I would put a picture up, but my hard drive just crashed.
    Welcome! I promise not to set your bike on fire.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2014

Sweet I love old treks, welcome Bradley"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    • CommentAuthorsantry
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2014

Hey guys, I'm Sean. Been lurking around here for awhile and figured I might as well say "Hi." You'll find me along the SW Corridor between JP and the South End most mornings and afternoons on my 2011 Bianchi Pista. Here's an old photo. It's got Armadillos on it now and a Brooks Team Pro saddle:

Also different now is the fact that the bar tape on the right hand side is all messed up from when the aforementioned saddle decided to fall off mid-ride, leaving me looking like:

Guess that's what happens when your seat post clamp bold snaps in half unexpectedly. Glad that didn't happen in traffic. I don't know if anyone from Ferris Wheels in JP is on here, but they were nice enough to let me in early that day and hook me up with a new seat post.
    surprisefries:Welcome! I promise not to set your bike on fire.
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    surprisefries:

But you won't keep that promise... will you....

*also probably one of the best Simpsons episodes of all time.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    I was just goin' all cray with a flamethrower in CoD the other day. Think I got it out of my system.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Evan, come prove it at 30RT. Bring the kid.

santry, want to meet some people irl? Come to my place tomorrow night. Check the 30 Rack Thursday thread.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    EPIC! Stratton:
    surprisefries:

*also probably one of the best Simpsons episodes of all time.

surprisefries:I was just goin' all cray with a flamethrower in CoD the other day. Think I got it out of my system.

Can I, uhm, remind you guys what I do on weekends? That I am operating a thrower in these pics should come as no surprise to anyone. I WILL set your bike on fire. With a flamethrower.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    REPLACEMENT SEAN: ACQUIREDi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    looooolDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

surprisefries:loooool
    We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2014 edited

tinyhonkshus:REPLACEMENT SEAN: ACQUIRED
    NOPE.
    NOPE.
    somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    I was thinking about it last night, and I feel bad for making that joke. It was obviously a joke, but people have been really shitting on me this week in the form of "jokes" and it sucks, so I am sorry Sean. Of course you haven't really been replaced!i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    I am missing something. What/how was Sean "replaced?"All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthortinyhonkshus
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2014 edited

new guy named Sean

edit: Also you might not know that previous Sean moved awayi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2014

Sorry, replacement Sean is now Replacement Sean.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

NuSean"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    I see said the blind man. I knew Sean left. Somehow I thought the replacement version was triggered by the flame throwers, which had me *really* bewildered, and I missed that new guy was a also a Sean. It all makes sense now.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorben

chr|s sedition:Somehow I thought the replacement version was triggered by the flame throwers, which had me *really* bewildered, and I missed that new guy was a also a Sean. It all makes sense now.
    Me too. But now that I know they have the same name AND both crash their bikes, it makes a lot more sense.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

EPIC! Stratton:
    surprisefries:

*also probably one of the best Simpsons episodes of all time.

A+ simpsons reference! this episode rules

tinyhonkshus:I was thinking about it last night, and I feel bad for making that joke. It was obviously a joke, but people have been really shitting on me this week in the form of "jokes" and it sucks, so I am sorry Sean. Of course you haven't really been replaced!

i think it was appropriate because
    6kidz:NuSean

and
    joeyfresh:Sorry, replacement Sean is now Replacement Sean.

:D

also for full disclosure, i never got the NuBen thing until recently.
    but I think Replacement Sean is an excellent and funny nicknameMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    NuBen / ReSeanAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkossmonaut
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2014 edited

hi
    im bram

im around
    dont torch my bikes
    • CommentAuthorsantry

joeyfresh:Sorry, replacement Sean is now Replacement Sean.

What have I gotten myself into…

Sorry, couldn't make it tonight. Hopefully I'll make it to the next one, assuming I've had a chance to dip my bike in flame retardant.
    EVERY BIKE ON FIREDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike

I figured I'd reintroduce myself again since I think it has been over a year. I'm mike and I know some of you OG's from the bikeforums.net days and the original BFG days. I probably see a lot of you in passing. I'm a paramedic for a town north of Boston and have been a medic for about 5 years and an EMT for 2 years before that. Basically, I can come off as crass, straightforward and tactless, but in a fun way. I can usually be spotted in Teele Square, Davis, at Bike Polo and Brooklyn Boulders. Here is a pic of me from awhile ago.

Here is one of my sweet, sweet rides. I'm not riding the pink rims currently.