Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeNov 8th 2016

The frame would need to be designed around a 650 front or the angles and handling would be all sorts of screwed up. Two 650s would keep the angles right but you might run into pedal strike (with the ground) issues."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    Hi.

That is all. Just, hi.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2016

I miss you, BostonfixedWorstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2016

Same."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    I might be back. In fact, I am certain of it.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    hi guys! i got distracted by work crush but i still lurk.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthortweedledum
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2017

I get distracted by crushes aalll the time...
    Hi. I used to be iliketurtles but the last time I tried to sign in was probably 2011. I have no idea what the password is so here we are.
    heyoo

it is very very slow here these days but welcome back!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2017

what size is your seatpost?MUFFDVR
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2017

^Badum!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    whatever it is, it's wrong!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2017

The site has basically dwindled down to three and a half knuckleheads. Sigh.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2017 edited

yeah but at least we're veteran knuckleheads and not some peugeot-riding SMFA studentsMUFFDVR
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2017 edited

if we changed the name of the forum to bostoncyclocrossed, it would probably be more popular! it aint 2009 anymore.MUFFDVR
    •  
      CommentAuthorkossmonaut
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2017

•  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2017

Anyone got some leads on a living space with storage for 50 bikes? I wanna come back. It was the wrong time to leave and Buffalo sucks ass."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2017

^AhemWorstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    ^no anal though :/

^^For you, I could make space in my basement for a few bikes.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2017

I guess it's not the worst shithole to end up in, but so many of these people are so frustrating. Maybe we just need to visit more, but then I miss my cat buddies so much :c

life is hard."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2017

This is what my lap usually looks like since I'm mostly unemployed:

I want to go back, but then I'd be working all the time."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    life is hard, cats are soft.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2017

New sig."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2017

today's my second to last day at my job and one of our kid volunteers brought her dog for me to say bye to <3
    Nandy:New sig.

yessssssDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2017

Nandy:I guess it's not the worst shithole to end up in, but so many of these people are so frustrating. Maybe we just need to visit more, but then I miss my cat buddies so much :c

life is hard.

ANDY WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO COME VISIT MEEEEEEEE??? I'm only like 60 miles away from you.
    I really think you guys should come hang out in Rochester. I think you would really like it here. Matt really thinks bufvelo would make a killing here. It's just a very different city with a very different demographic.

Come stay with us for a week or something and do some test marketing.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2017

Bostonfixed road trip to Rochester. Who's in?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

I KNOW I'M SORRY breaking routine is hard and I haven't had a real job since fuckin Bort's screwed me over last June. I'll try to figure something out soon. I thought I was almost going to have some cash on hand and then a titanium Terry popped up, lol"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

nerdo:Bostonfixed road trip to Rochester. Who's in?

I have a dentist house here in a dentist neighborhood. It cost like half what our one-bedroom condo in Watertown is worth. You're all invited. Especially corgis.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2017

I read all the new posts since last summer on the toilet
    appropriateDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeMar 17th 2017

One sitting?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    totally doable as quiet as it's beenDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorNashura
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2017

Hi, I'm Sara and I like bikes sooooo much :) :) :)
    Hi Sara!

Or possibly Karl!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2017

Oh man, I even miss the trolls. Wherefore art thou, Fisticles?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    I ain't got nothin' better to do with my Sunday than check here. Here I am. #triggerwarning
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2017

Whoa, that was some amazing conjuring. Remind me to never play Bloody Mary!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    ooh let me try, let me try...

brunop, brunop, brunopDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Oh hi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycu434kkk14

I'm Matt and I like watermelon.

Anybody doing long rides on tarck bieks here?

Bie.

P.S. My ride is a purple makino with dura ace parts, how dafuq can I post a pic?
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTime1 day ago

Oh shit, an introduction with panache.

Post a pic by hosting it somewhere public and linking with an img tag. It's stupid but we're stuck with it because we're running on a server in some guy's closet.

I'm down for long rides but haven't tarcked in a while.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    Image tag:

< img src="https://i.ytimg.com/vi/i1H0leZhXcY/maxresdefault.jpg">

but remove the space between the angle bracket and img

or just quote this and change out the image location

Hi!

I still tarck but I can't get away for long rides much.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D