Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

thomas pynchon, eh?You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    • CommentAuthormeatball
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2008

i go by many aliases
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop

^^pynchon is overrated.
    • CommentAuthorsaucy

yet oddly engaging. i agree, hes a little overrated, but theres something about his stuff that makes you wonder "what in HELL am i missing" so you read it again.

O/T. sorry.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby

i like that now apparently there are several "teams" in boston now.

team gigantic
    the cupcakes (or what ever they have decided to call themselves)
    team eensy

any more?
    •  
      CommentAuthorLexseif

Team Eensy is totally Rob's idea... I do love it though :)illiterate ramblings for cheap understanding
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2008 edited

somehow whatever rob says becomes the truth

i kinda like the word 'eensy' it's cute

rob, your cute

<3's,
    pete
    • CommentAuthor.

we are the cupcakes.. I didnt think we were picking out another name?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby

i didn't really like that kcups thing, it sounded kinda stoopyd
    • CommentAuthormeatball

<blockquote><cite> brunop:</cite>^^pynchon is overrated.</blockquote>

you don't understand gravity's rainbow
    I'm not on a team :-(

Any team Kosher? or team Grad Students? ;-)clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorlingyyy

pete! gigantic:
    i kinda like the word 'eensy' it's cute

Team Eensy is all about the cute. Then again, I guess that's a given when you've got the build of your average twelve-year-old.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby

when i shave i look like i am twelve...
    • CommentAuthor.

Well if team gigantic is about the beards...
    and team eensy is about the cute..
    then what the heck are the cupcakes all about? I would think being a cupcake would be about the cute too.. no? (just going with the word cupcake being cute)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby

tg ain't really about beards, just aaron and alexi. rob erik chris and i all do not have beards.

cupcakes are cute, and i had an absurdly pink frosted one yesterday evening.
    ^maybe about cupcakes?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthor.

so the only team about something is Team Eensy? Well I don't feel left out anymore

i haven't had a cupcake in a month. I make a very bad kcupcake

oops, o/t again :(
    •  
      CommentAuthormur

i once half-proposed team emaciated. only those with nearly complete skeletons showing through their pale Boston skin can qualify.

which means me. i qualify.~(..,)~ (oYo) make whoopee not war (oYo) ~(..,)~
    •  
      CommentAuthorBuckley!

Um, I guess that might mean me, too. Then again, I'm not sure what I think about it.The kid's gotta learn that the game never lets up.
    • CommentAuthormannnnnn

estratton:Any team Kosher?

Are you going to impose dietary restrictions? If not, then I'm in, but I like my Reubens with swiss cheese.
    ^nah... I like my meat + cheese and shell fish way too much.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthormannnnnn

Sweet. World, meet Team Kosher. Team Kosher, the World.
    • CommentAuthor_

I'm Cara. I'm Ling's roommate. I'm very interested in becoming Team Eensy's normal-height...chaperon?

Photobucket
    Accident-prone.

Photobucket
    One day...
    ^all I can say is wow......clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    j/k.. i just realized my bike is a 44cm not a 46... shit

i just have to pretend that one day i will be tall and my normal sized handlebars will not look ridiculously oversized on my bike : (
    •  
      CommentAuthorOhHeather
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2008

^The eensier the better
    • CommentAuthorBUBBLEGUM*
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2008 edited

THIS WAS A FAVORITE BIKE

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF MY SLEEP PLACE

MY NAME IS ERIC.
    .You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    ^^Nice ride. Love the bars.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2008

andrea will be so sad. in the first reich of TG [aka the pre-alexi leaving era] andrea decided to combat team gigantic she would organize tiny team. it never caught on and TG appeared to be dying out.

now they have resurrected themselves and now team eensy is becoming popular.
    I thought this wasn't the chatty-Kathy thread?[all your base are belong to us]
    •  
      CommentAuthorsmelliott
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2008 edited

Hi. My name is Elliott. I was home-grown in California. I go to MassArt for industrial design. I ride a steamroller.I’m the paté on the Universal cracker. I’m the grout holding your shower tiles on. I’m out of the saddle, sprinting up that hill and eating glazed donut bracelets off the right arm of Jesus.
    • CommentAuthorGrim Ryan
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2008

Nao:Hi im Nao, I am from Japan and lives in Boston since 98. I ride fix since last summer.

Me and my son Fugo.
    dsc03612

Mini bike i made. It's 5' inches tall. haha!!!
    img_0714
    img_0713

you made the bostonbiker blog and trackosaurus blog with your tiny bike.Duffman Can't Breathe
    Thanks Ryan! Looks like people likes my mini bike! haha!
    jesus christ, not again.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    i'm a pirate!You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    a butt pirate!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDan Roch
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2008 edited

..Everybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaning they are unemployed - Prince Philip during the recession in 1981
    • CommentAuthor.
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2008

I like Conor the pirate or Conor the not pirate. It's fun to give him free tours of places
    •  
      CommentAuthorBuckley!

Dan Roch:we get it your trying to get everyone to argue with you. Your hilarious.....really

.. pass.

Some people enjoy starting nonsense on teh interwebz. Most of those people are in the 11 - 16 year range. They also tend to be lame. Very lame.The kid's gotta learn that the game never lets up.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBuckley!

OK, so. after a brief lecture on why I'm lame, I've retracted my grammar correction. I shouldn't take my crankiness out on other people. I'm going to eat more cookies now.The kid's gotta learn that the game never lets up.
    misspell isn't hyphenated.

we should probably take this to the grammar thread...You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDan Roch

no i didn't wanna debate....Everybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaning they are unemployed - Prince Philip during the recession in 1981
    •  
      CommentAuthorBuckley!

I should have proofread anyway. Doesn't anyone moderate this thing anymore?The kid's gotta learn that the game never lets up.
    • CommentAuthorPugatch

fist is innocent he just like to get people riled upThink of bicycles as rideable art that can just about save the world
    • CommentAuthormeatball

why would fist pick tonight to come back on here, wtf. people who post like that don't wait more'n a week to come back.

just sayin'. weird. the internet is a stupid place.
    i deleted a bunch of comments that had no place in this thread, i dont care who is who i just want at least this thread to remain somewhat organizedthere ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    Hi I'm Ivna. I'm from Brazil and I like bloody hamburgers:
    Photobucket
    I also like doing science and looking stupid:
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    I ride a pista....and so does my roommate Nelson:
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    I think I met you Jesse AND I have the same face in just about all my pics. Holla!!!!!!!!PhotobucketWith relish!
    I'm sassy. Holy crap! they edited out the part where I said I would totally do her^ It's a joke people, why you got to hate on a fella and censor his heartfelt words? Freedom of speech is something I think we all would agree is something we care about? If some one comments that they want to bang this fella^ and points to me, I would fell pretty good about it. I really don't see the harm.Please don't erase portions of my comments, that's pretty freaking immoral. Next thing you know I'll have to put a little yellow star next to my name......
    ^^ haha that was you??? i had no idea.HUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!