Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorgone
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2008

^whisper back, thanks!
    •  
      CommentAuthorLexseif

Yea welcome Zack!! Thanks for my Hellmet!! Love what you do and you're awesome!illiterate ramblings for cheap understanding
    • CommentAuthorDana

hey toldey, i dig the portfolio.Recluse Designs (constantly under construction)
    • CommentAuthorcorter
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2008 edited

i'm eric, i go to suffolk and live in allston

bikes that change (only have 2 of em now)

that's me

i've seen a couple people around, im usually between allston and downtown
    corter:i'm eric, i go to suffolk and live in allston

bikes that change (only have 2 of em now)

i've seen a couple people around, im usually between allston and downtown

Welcome fellow Eric of Allston. Good to see more of us Allston kids (assuming I still meet the age cutoff for being a kid).

Nice looking bikes man. Still have the GT?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorcorter

thanks! the gt was a quick flip (way too small for me), kept the groupo and sold the frame for what i paid for the whole thing. dura ace for me, way overpriced frame for a young gent in CA. gotta love ebay haha
    corter:...the gt was a quick flip...

:-(

One day I'll have one of those frames.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorcorter

ya, they're super nice, if it fit i'd absolutely be riding it now. it was a 54 though and i'm like 6'3", so the toe overlap was crazy. the rest of the frame fit fine oddly enough, they're pretty tall frames. I almost killed myself riding it home from buying it just taking a corner!
    •  
      CommentAuthorrobotbuilder
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2008 edited

GTBs are not super nice, sorry. The wheel base is wrong, the bb is too low, the fork rake is wrong, they look stupid and ride like shit, on a track anyway. I'm sure they're great for bar spins though.
    -robot[all your base are belong to us]
    •  
      CommentAuthorKitty
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2008

HEY ZACK!
    the paint job looks nice!bake em' away, toys
    robotbuilder:GTB are not super nice, sorry. The wheel base is wrong, the bb is too low, the fork rake is wrong, they look stupid and ride like shit, on a track anyway. I'm sure they're great for bar spins though.
    -robot

You know what they say about opinions robot ;-)clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Robots don't have opinions. Just cold, mechanical logic.Word nerd
    clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorZack

Kitty:HEY ZACK!
    the paint job looks nice!

Thanks dude! I accidentally painted that metal part above the fork (is that called the headset, or something?) Other than that it is pretty sweet though. I put a new chain ring on, new risers and a new chain too after I spent three hours breaking the master link on that old one hahawww.HELLmets.org
    •  
      CommentAuthorKitty

you shoulda called me yesterday, i haven't left the house in 2 days,and i wouldve loved to help you with anything!bake em' away, toys
    • CommentAuthorPugatch
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2008 edited

welcome aboard zack!

hey fuckers come to Broadway Bicycle and visit me damnit or else I'll take you out back with a pedal wrench and ruff yah up a bit! hah!

seriously we have some neat stuff (that ain't made no more) and a lot of cool employees!

Think of bicycles as rideable art that can just about save the world
    what are you holding?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBuckley!

Chain breaker and lockring spanner is my guess.The kid's gotta learn that the game never lets up.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSoft T-Rex

Pugatch is 49x18:hey fuckers come to Broadway Bicycle and visit me damnit or else I'll take you out back with a pedal wrench and ruff yah up a bit! hah!

I almost stopped into Broadway the other day but I was heading back trying to get home before my girlfriend did so she didn't give me hell about being out riding all around town when I had previously been complaining about not having enough time to finish a number of overdue projects.

I've never been there, and have been dying to stop in. I'll have to remind myself this weekend as I'm done with school.Hey, aren't you a dinosaur?
    Fists_Dad:what are you holding?

buckley.:Chain breaker and lockring spanner is my guess.

WRONG!! hammer and sickle.
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2008

In former soviet union chain breaks you.e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    • CommentAuthorPugatch

buckley you're right

but i like kilgore_trout's answer betterThink of bicycles as rideable art that can just about save the world
    Pugatch is 49x18:welcome aboard zack!

hey fuckers come to Broadway Bicycle and visit me damnit or else I'll take you out back with a pedal wrench and ruff yah up a bit! hah!

seriously we have some neat stuff (that ain't made no more) and a lot of cool employees!

Friday man.... Friday.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Pugatch is 49x18:buckley you're right

but i like kilgore_trout's answer better

wait..did it seriously not occur to you that the lockring tool looks like a sickle, and the chainbreaker like a misshapen hammer?
    • CommentAuthorPugatch

i got friday off this week!Think of bicycles as rideable art that can just about save the world
    • CommentAuthorPugatch

it does but the image is dark its using the built in webcam from my mac book. it wasnt the intention i just grabbed the two closest tools pure luckThink of bicycles as rideable art that can just about save the world
    • CommentAuthorPugatch

at next sprints you will be (un) lucky enough to see me in the bibsThink of bicycles as rideable art that can just about save the world
    Pugatch is 49x18:at next sprints you will be (un) lucky enough to see me in the bibs

were i to show up to sprints, i'd out-do you with my skinsuit.
    ohmagod, Dan where did you get that CCCP shirt?? I must acquire one and make my parents cry (either from laughter or from the harsh reality that their daughter has totally offended them in an effort to be ironic, im not entirely sure how it would affect them)Keepin' it Posi
    • CommentAuthorPugatch
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2008 edited

I got it from germany with matching bibs, gloves, socks, and hat its pricey 221 euro plus shipping for everything here:http://www.trikotboerse24.com

ps dont be a stranger and hangout you owe me bike riding from last s ummer that never happenedThink of bicycles as rideable art that can just about save the world
    yeesh... i guess i won't be getting a sweet commie jersey then...

and yes, that is a true story. next time one of yer coworkers makes a harvest run on the weekend, you should join him or her!!Keepin' it Posi
    •  
      CommentAuthorgregwhits

tony, nice bmx, fits all the current trends quite nicely haha. what frame is that? i can tell you've got some animal goodies on there.
    Pugatch is 49x18:I got it from germany with matching bibs, gloves, socks, and hat its pricey 221 euro plus shipping for everything here:http://www.trikotboerse24.com

ps dont be a stranger and hangout you owe me bike riding from last s ummer that never happened

$400 for your kit! damn, that's crazy expensive. like conor's apartment-expensive!
    •  
      CommentAuthortoldey
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2008 edited

gregtheripper:tony, nice bmx, fits all the current trends quite nicely haha. what frame is that? i can tell you've got some animal goodies on there.

haha thanks gregtheripper, its a federal hamilton with the brake mounts hacked off. yeah theres some animal goodies on there.. :Dhttp://www.tonyluong.net
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks

Why is this unstuck?dongpincher 1000
    my thoughts exactly
    fixed!there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    that was an accident. wooooops.ride bikes for money not for fun(unless your drunk)
    ^ yeah right!

you trying to earn your PhD ?
    (playa hating degree)there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2008

hey pugatch! who's rockin' that green ant bike that's always parked outside of broadway?
    • CommentAuthorPugatch

that bike is our shop bike we use it during hours to run to whole foods or the bankThink of bicycles as rideable art that can just about save the world
    • CommentAuthorPugatch

endurance, my error 137 euro so a bout 221 usaThink of bicycles as rideable art that can just about save the world
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop

i wanna a new cap. yall sell cool ones at broadway? i thought i saw some in the window.
    • CommentAuthorPugatch

we sell wool ones with our shop name on the side and custom made ones by dirty birdThink of bicycles as rideable art that can just about save the world
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop

^i got a big head. do they fit well on big heads? sometimes they don't
    Pugatch is 49x18:endurance, my error 137 euro so a bout 221 usa

Yeah... just a bit of a difference there.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    dan bones!:although he posted here on the boston forums, i hung out in brooklyn with chriscrash 'n his connecticut friends today. that dude is a champ.

Yeah sorry boston, the girls decided that not failing collage was more important then driving me around new england.

Dan, i will be back in nyc soon for a few days, i expect you to drink to much and do things i will regret (if i remember them) with me
    • CommentAuthorPugatch
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2008

im not sure man best thing to do is come in and try em onThink of bicycles as rideable art that can just about save the world
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunk iphone
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2008 edited

Hiya, I'm $assy James. I'm self righteous, sometimes violent and possibly psychotic? I think I'm funny and don't care about almost anything. I have a sweet fixie and an awesome Unicycle. Does any one here know how to ride street on a UNI? If so, lets gets stoned and smack our shines of some ledges.. I own a couple of the best darn bike shops in the world.Revo-pollution(s). I also print Tshirts and drink way too much beer, whiskey etc.etc. If I get the chance I will copulate with what you think is your girlfriend... just kidding.
    i miss that dog man.ride bikes for money not for fun(unless your drunk)