Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

So. . . Is this a trick, or are we popular? (screen shot taken at 0530 hrs, today)
    [all your base are belong to us]
    • CommentAuthormannnnnn
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2008

Journalists doing research on the "underground" culture of urban cyclists?
    i saw 15 bike-curious users on about 20 mins ago. i dunno whats going on.
    •  
      CommentAuthorravnos

I was actually wondering, what's with the various titles for guests? Does it denote something different, or just for humor?

like right now there is "1 scaredy cat" and "1 bike-curious user" on...
    What's the difference?Question Reality. "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear."
    "Scaredy cats" and "fixed-pushers" and "obvious hipsters" and whatever all refer to anonymous users, like myself. Bike-curious users are unregistered guests.Word nerd
    •  
      CommentAuthorravnos
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2008 edited

aaaaahhhhhh okay. So if you set it to anonymous, that pops up. That makes a lot more sense now. Thanks!Question Reality. "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear."
    <blockquote><cite> mannnnnn:</cite>Journalists doing research on the "underground" culture of urban cyclists?</blockquote>

Yeah, all ten of you. I check in often to see if anything is current, it's always like one user, someone watching, day old threads.

...Shit's served stale daily like irish bread.Volkswagen Hero
    <blockquote><cite> Rob Gigantic:</cite>"Scaredy cats" and "fixed-pushers" and "obvious hipsters" and whatever all refer to anonymous users, like myself. Bike-curious users are unregistered guests.</blockquote>

Ah, so if you change your preference to not show your name, that's what it says. I was unaware of that.Volkswagen Hero
    How about SUV drivers?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBuckley!

Neither one shows up if you choose to give up on teh interwebz and ride bikes because it's nice out. Which I plan on doing right about now.The kid's gotta learn that the game never lets up.
    where are you doing that Buckley?Volkswagen Hero